©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Which super hero do you like?

SRHealthTech

May 19, 2016
Hong Kong
There are many movies about super heroes this year which are really exciting. Every super hero has something in common--they have amazing muscles.
Like this:

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

20160410014.jpg

After seeing the movie, you must feel that Super Man actor Henry Cavill’s chest bulking muscle it getting a bigger circle again? Yes! That is exactly!

d35e7ec979e3d999ab1.jpg

Compared with his last movie Iron Man. He obviously getting much stronger now.

But today i wanna tell you a very motivating story.........

d35e7ec979e99399131.jpg

When in Henry Cavill his childhood, he is a little chubby and stocky boy form his friend expression. He even given by a nick name fatty Cavill.

But now, you must never imagine Henry Cavill gotta such a perfect figure now, even also is recognized as very indicative of the ideal shape by European and American young people. But back of all these Henry also spend a great of amount of effort in the gym. Let’s witness Henry from “The man-the man of god-a superman” such crazy fitness road.

Monday: kettle bell

Firstly do around 10 minutes aerobic exercise to warm up, and then combine exercise with rowing machines, box steps (box step ups) and crunches and shoulder press (military push press) and so on in cycle of change also the basic menu of everyday. However, Henry Cavill use kettle bells to do squats and swing*movement for Monday’s key exercise.

U10028P41TS1452221547_17589.jpg

Tuesday: Burpee pull ups

Go directly to muscle strengthened stage, Henry Cavill will first select dumbbell do push*action, immediately thereafter along with wall ball, wall squat lunges, and deep squat and so on circle action of changes.

U10028P41TS1452221456_78929.jpg
d35e7ec9e1aea3b1b11.jpg

Wednesday: Rowing machine

Training taste will get more heaver, in addition to daily key “rowing machine” as the warm-up, Midway will add dumb bells, kettle bells and wall ball movement to change the cycle, but still make rowing machine in the way to increase speed as the core training!

d35e7ec9e13b3de1dc1.jpg

Thursday: Military push press

Firstly warm up with then add into shoulder press (military push press) interspersed among them, like Tuesdays“pull-ups” way, just push press-there have been various, like Arnold press, assisted push press and so on, And also can be outfitted with other different fitness movement along with shoulder press as today’s fitness key!

d35e7ec9e191abcbd71.jpg

Friday: Reverse crunches and press-up

Friday Henry Cavill still use “rowing machine” as the warm-up, in addition to reverse crunches and press-up, twelve a group for fifteen to twenty groups.

d35e7ec9e1d731bbb51 (1).jpg
d35e7ec9e15dedaba71.jpg

Saturday: Battling Ropes

Different from the training before, this day Henry Cavill will warm up with squat and many other kinds of squat exercise, like jump squat, kettle bell goblet squats and front squats, fifteen a group and 3 groups for a circle. Then start the battling ropes and sit-up as the end.

d35e7ec9e3b159dc9d1.jpg

Sunday: Resting

It is admitted by Henry Cavill himself that resting is as important as training. To keep your figure, it is necessary to have a good rest to let your body recover from the training.

d35e7ec9e3be77b5ae1.jpg

So What is your favorite super hero movie such as Iron Man, Spider Man or Captain America and so on? Do you know how the super hero secrets to keep figure? Let’s share it with every fitness enthusiast!

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Jay Cutler - there was a rumor that he was Suposed to do a super hero movie years ago
What happened with that?

Mark Whiseley

May 23, 2016
i don't into fictitious hero much,i like real hero go ahead with perseverance.
like Leonardo for "The Revenant " cut fat promptly,or Anne Hathaway for "les miserables'' lose fat 20b in 3weeks, thats really hard

SRHealthTech

May 19, 2016
Hong Kong
i don't into fictitious hero much,i like real hero go ahead with perseverance.
like Leonardo for "The Revenant " cut fat promptly,or Anne Hathaway for "les miserables'' lose fat 20b in 3weeks, thats really hard

yep,for actors or actress the shape not only belong to themselves but also for work of art.

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
review_motuc1_1.jpg

Blazed_noob

Donating Member
Sep 28, 2017
No one probably knows a couple of these unless your a comic book nerd like me.

1. Luther strode
2. Original Eddie Brock ( venom )
3. lobo
4. Thragg ( from invincible )
5. Death ( east of west )
6. Juggernaut
7. Cyber
8. skullfire ( X-Men 2099 )
9. Carnage
10. Mimic

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk