©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

whizanator

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
hey everyone any one know about the whizanator and if they work on steroid test, i have a friend who is being tested for gear i dont know why and i referred him to the whizanator. just wondering if steroid tests are more thorough and would be able to detect the synthetic urine.. thanx any feedback is appreciated

W

wolfyEVH

Testosperone said:
hey everyone any one know about the whizanator and if they work on steroid test, i have a friend who is being tested for gear i dont know why and i referred him to the whizanator. just wondering if steroid tests are more thorough and would be able to detect the synthetic urine.. thanx any feedback is appreciated

you get a fake penis.....the RB for the vikings got busted for using it..........they usually WATCH you pee...they'll glance to see if you're fucking around....if he knew he was gonna get tested why is he using gear in the first place?

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
i dont know ill ask him, its for his job hes becoming a cop and i think its a new policy starting in january.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Testosperone said:
i dont know ill ask him, its for his job hes becoming a cop and i think its a new policy starting in january.

Geez, now they are testing police applicants for juice? No wonder my taxes are sky fucking high! If he has been planning on becomming a cop and knew he would have a bunch of tests coming up, why the hell did he juice? Thats not too bright.

DinK

Nov 20, 2005
It does work wonders. A couple of my friends who smoke marijuana a ton use it all the time for getting tested, jobs, probation officers, that type of stuff. Why dont you get someone who you know doesn't do any drugs and is clean and put there urine in it if you are really skeptical about the synthetic piss.

v dub

Jul 21, 2005
Australia
you don't need a fake dick IMO

This site:

provides synthetic urine. Lasts longer, clean, and you get a small bottle with a temp sticker on the side to check your samples good to go. The feedback I have seen on other forums :smoker: has been v.good.

I have a kit on hand, havn't had to use yet though. The bottle is good enough if your not in view when producing the product.