©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

WHO YOUR FAVORITE UG LAB and WHY??

P

pincrusher

AKAPITBULL said:
:welcome: So who everybodys favorite UG lab??? ;)
:rolleyes: And why do you prefer that lab over others? :rolleyes:
BRITISH DRAGON for all the obvious reasons :D

mrxplosive

Oct 10, 2005
PRL and HFL have been my favorites by far.

Would BD really be considered a UG though? I have 3 bottles of BD test that I will be using with a spring cycle, so I don't know about them by experience, only word of mouth which has been all positive.

W

wolfyEVH

mrxplosive said:
PRL and HFL have been my favorites by far.

Would BD really be considered a UG though? I have 3 bottles of BD test that I will be using with a spring cycle, so I don't know about them by experience, only word of mouth which has been all positive.

yes, BD is considered UG......however the elite of the UGLs there are.

P

pincrusher

BD is considered a ug BUT, their product is made under strict laboratory control. only reason why they are not considered human grade is because they are not legally licensed to make the product so therefore they are considered ug.
word on the street has it though that this may change in the future(the licensing that is) :D

DinK

Nov 20, 2005
Back in the Day DL was really good I thought. HF is another favorite.

OLEMOOSE

Dec 2, 2005
Anyone said something wrong and felt as though he wasted someones time! x 20 to the 5th power

Product considering Deca Durabolin
posting sources is not allowed on the open forum here!!!!!!!!!!!...pincrusher

Last edited:

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
What the hell happened HERE?
source discussion in open forum..??????.
and vets in on it...Am i seeing things??Isnt this thread a bad idea...
Kill it!!!!
Pitbull youre a dunce..!

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
Gettinhuge pump--I completely agree. Their stuff is top notch. I would've said Brit Dragon but they are essentially a pharmaceutical company selling to the public. The British dragon orals have to be the best out there right now, thoough, BY FAR!

Last edited:

extremefighter

Feb 8, 2005
DinK said:
Back in the Day DL was really good I thought. HF is another favorite.

Bro if your talking about the DL I am thinking about you've been around a while. And Yes his stuff rocked - peace

P

pincrusher

since this thread was reactivated i will also put ina good word for red star of china. awesome domestic uglab :)

squater

Banned
Jan 25, 2006
Red Star is cool..except ther minimum is 385...There still having a sale...bottles of eq for 75 and there in a 30ml too....G-P is still getting the gear out...There suspension is painless..The last cycle I used Nutri-vet..serious gear..I got good gains from Bio's Eq...I was in the 900 range and 600 on his deca...with 1200 enanthate from G-P...
Hello Pinster....

P

pincrusher

squater said:
Red Star is cool..except ther minimum is 385...There still having a sale...bottles of eq for 75 and there in a 30ml too....G-P is still getting the gear out...There suspension is painless..The last cycle I used Nutri-vet..serious gear..I got good gains from Bio's Eq...I was in the 900 range and 600 on his deca...with 1200 enanthate from G-P...
Hello Pinster....
hey squater :)

P

pincrusher

squater said:
Pin have you figured it out yet..?
??????????????????????????????
my brain is to tired to think right now, need to go to bed since i have been up since 5pm yesterday :)