©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Who's got the Best Cut Cycle????

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
That's pretty much exactly it. The fact is anabolism has it's limits.

Well first off that is a just a complete heretical statement!!!! Don't say such things the androgen gods will come down and shun you with poor growth!

But really, yeah you're right. In general I don't feel that DHT's are great for growth to begin with due to the fact that most of the anabolism comes directly and pretty much only through transcription occurring in the AR- so basically it does all it's magic via nitrogen retention, and while this is important it's surely not the biggest factor in sustained growth.

Most AAS's we see that induce large gains usually have multiple pathways in which they work their magic. For instance Nandrolone, Bold, Turinibol, DHB... While all having great potential for growth also have about the same anabolic effect/ potency as most dht's but most people will also recognize that DHT's will elicit far less mass gains.

but speaking to the original point you were making- I suppose that once you've reached a point of diminishing returns (as far as growth) with DHT's it would only make sense that past that point the metabolites of the DHT compounds may start to flow in such a high amount that all the extra metabolites bind to the AR and compete with the parent hormone thus rendering other than desired results.

This post was kinda just thrown together... Excuse my eradicate jibber jabber LoL

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
Well first off that is a just a complete heretical statement!!!! Don't say such things the androgen gods will come down and shun you with poor growth!

But really, yeah you're right. In general I don't feel that DHT's are great for growth to begin with due to the fact that most of the anabolism comes directly and pretty much only through transcription occurring in the AR- so basically it does all it's magic via nitrogen retention, and while this is important it's surely not the biggest factor in sustained growth.

Most AAS's we see that induce large gains usually have multiple pathways in which they work their magic. For instance Nandrolone, Bold, Turinibol, DHB... While all having great potential for growth also have about the same anabolic effect/ potency as most dht's but most people will also recognize that DHT's will elicit far less mass gains.

but speaking to the original point you were making- I suppose that once you've reached a point of diminishing returns (as far as growth) with DHT's it would only make sense that past that point the metabolites of the DHT compounds may start to flow in such a high amount that all the extra metabolites bind to the AR and compete with the parent hormone thus rendering other than desired results.

This post was kinda just thrown together... Excuse my eradicate jibber jabber LoL

Yep sorry E. I wasn't very clear. Your right and I agree with all that.