©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Why don't Docs prescribe Aromasin?

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I'm working on getting TRT for myself. I've got a pharmascist for a friend. He hooked me up with Test C. I asked him about aromasin, he freaked! His cost was$600 for 30 pills.

Maybe it's both. Docs don't prescribe due to cost, but then they don't have any knowledge about it either, due to not prescribing it.

I don't know.

$600 for 30? That can't be right. Was that brand name or generic?

Just checked goodrx.com, and that is about spot on for brand name. Generic should be available for a shade over $200. Or go with an online pharmacy. I get mine from India for super cheap.

Gettinripped

Jan 5, 2013
$600 for 30? That can't be right. Was that brand name or generic?

Just checked goodrx.com, and that is about spot on for brand name. Generic should be available for a shade over $200. Or go with an online pharmacy. I get mine from India for super cheap.

I asked him to look up generic and either his pharmacy doesn't have access or he couldn't. I told him I'd let him know how much I got them for when I found some. $20 a pill is way out there.

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
I'm working on getting TRT for myself. I've got a pharmascist for a friend. He hooked me up with Test C. I asked him about aromasin, he freaked! His cost was$600 for 30 pills.

Maybe it's both. Docs don't prescribe due to cost, but then they don't have any knowledge about it either, due to not prescribing it.

I don't know.

Crazy, huh??

Gettinripped

Jan 5, 2013
has anyone ever tried to order from an overseas pharm. they ask for a prescription. does it need to be a legit script? I didn't get that far in the order process.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I order all my Aromasin from an overseas pharmacy. Never once been asked for a script. Try a different pharmacy.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
has anyone ever tried to order from an overseas pharm. they ask for a prescription. does it need to be a legit script? I didn't get that far in the order process.

A place that requires a prescript will usually have a red pop up saying dr script needed when u add to cart. .. be careful of iran and india ..they love to sell magnesium tabs in blister packs labled some legit drug .. :sniper:
What are you looking for btw.? Good liquid orals in our sponsors lists.

Gettinripped

Jan 5, 2013
A place that requires a prescript will usually have a red pop up saying dr script needed when u add to cart. .. be careful of iran and india ..they love to sell magnesium tabs in blister packs labled some legit drug .. :sniper:
What are you looking for btw.? Good liquid orals in our sponsors lists.

I'm looking for aromasin. been steering away from the liquid just due to the fact of now knowing exact dosages taken with liquid, as opposed to pill.

are we allowed to post about overseas pharmacy's that sell aromasin here? just wondering.