©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Why I think low T cycles are better

nothuman

Donating Member
Jan 3, 2013
Anxiety is horrible, who ever has it will attest to this. I would rather have cavities filled with no novacaine.

I have been reading that gw501516 works reallly well to combate tren sides and is greqat for fat loss.

GW does absolutely nothing to combat the loss of cardio on tren. I'm on both now and my cardio went to shit once I added them. I'm really taking GW in hopes it keeps my VAP panel somewhat normal while on tren

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
GW does absolutely nothing to combat the loss of cardio on tren. I'm on both now and my cardio went to shit once I added them. I'm really taking GW in hopes it keeps my VAP panel somewhat normal while on tren

Have u tried Nasacort, yet? It's cheap, easy, and most importantly it works.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Yes, Nasacort works better. Afrin only acts locally on the sinus tissue. Nasacort blocks the allergic reaction that causes swelling through the entire respiratory system. It'll take a few days to start working, but it almost always helps. Plus it's available legally OTC.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
I actually bought Afrin the other night because I was feeling stuffy. Does Nasacort work better or does Afrin get the job done?

Dude, ditch the afrin asap. That shit is horribly addictive! Clears you up instantly, then 24 hrs later you get all stuffed up again, and have to use it again just to breathe...you get sucked in and before you know it you have to snort that bs all the time. I got hooked on it and took weeks to wean myself off of it. Won't ever touch it again, was fuckin terrible!

nothuman

Donating Member
Jan 3, 2013
Yes, Nasacort works better. Afrin only acts locally on the sinus tissue. Nasacort blocks the allergic reaction that causes swelling through the entire respiratory system. It'll take a few days to start working, but it almost always helps. Plus it's available legally OTC.

Great info! I'm going to pick some up at CVS tonight. I hate having compromised cardio after working hard to get in really good cardio shape. I do a lot of HIIT so it's easily noticeable when I get worse in that department.

nothuman

Donating Member
Jan 3, 2013
Dude, ditch the afrin asap. That shit is horribly addictive! Clears you up instantly, then 24 hrs later you get all stuffed up again, and have to use it again just to breathe...you get sucked in and before you know it you have to snort that bs all the time. I got hooked on it and took weeks to wean myself off of it. Won't ever touch it again, was fuckin terrible!

I can TOTALLY see how that can happen, having only started it a few nights ago. I find myself wanting to use it more than I'm supposed to.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
I can TOTALLY see how that can happen, having only started it a few nights ago. I find myself wanting to use it more than I'm supposed to.

Yeah bro, it's bad shit. The more you use it the more often you HAVE to use it. It's like your nasal passages swell up after x amount of time since you've used it...and the only thing that fixes that is more afrin. Google afrin junkies, there's all kinds of ppl out there that have to use the shit every hour or they can't breathe. I had to sleep breathing thru my mouth for days to get off that shit. Fuckin sucked!

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I think periodic use of Afrin is ok. From time to time I'll use it, just not more than once or twice daily and not for more than 2-3 days at a time. I used to work with a guy that was addicted to it. He'd go through a bottle in 1-2 days. He ended up dying of some sort of super rare nasal cancer. I'm not saying the 2 are related, but it's hard to know for sure. He was also a welder for 20+ years, and those guys breathe in all sorts of toxic fumes from the welding flux. That's more likely the cause of the cancer, but it's impossible to know for sure.

At the very least, better safe than sorry.

nothuman

Donating Member
Jan 3, 2013
I took my first dose of Nasacort last night. Is it normal I woke up with a runny nose and am sneezing? Also have a mild upset stomach. Otherwise my nose doesn't feel stuffed at all. I noticed this stuff only became OTC 2.5 ago.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I took my first dose of Nasacort last night. Is it normal I woke up with a runny nose and am sneezing? Also have a mild upset stomach. Otherwise my nose doesn't feel stuffed at all. I noticed this stuff only became OTC 2.5 ago.

I've never had any of those reactions, but everyone reacts differently to medications. I'd be more inclined to think it's coincidence, but definitely keep an eye on it.

nothuman

Donating Member
Jan 3, 2013
I've never had any of those reactions, but everyone reacts differently to medications. I'd be more inclined to think it's coincidence, but definitely keep an eye on it.

I think I'm just sick and under the weather honestly. How long does it take for Nasacort to really kick in?