©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

why is akapitbulll banned?

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
heavy said:
Pitbull was banned because he was in violation of board rules.
if everyone wants to know,you get 3 guesses and the first 2 dont count.
because pitbulls have a bad rep of being dumb and unpredictable.
he committed a crime.(defined as something that breaks a given set of rules put in place within the parameters of where discretion might apply)

....wha? :confused:

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Banned!!! Well that sucks, I was really looking forward to winning his contest and getting his home made brew that causes unbelievable pain as a prize! :rolleyes:

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
STEELADDICTION said:
Banned!!! Well that sucks, I was really looking forward to winning his contest and getting his home made brew that causes unbelievable pain as a prize! :rolleyes:

LMFAO

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
he made me really nervous. he was selling a lot of stuff (mostly filters) but it seems to me that could be a good way to collect addresses.

bro's, I love you guys, but your not getting my address

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
mr.nitrofish said:
he made me really nervous. he was selling a lot of stuff (mostly filters) but it seems to me that could be a good way to collect addresses.

bro's, I love you guys, but your not getting my address
I was kinda thinking the same thing, "seemed" like he was trying to hard. Clint

P

pincrusher

we have very specific rules that are designed to help protect the members and he started to break them thus the ban.
people will always try to find ways to be on the edge when it comes to the rules but unfortuntaely when this happens it is never good for the rest of the members.
this is not an open source board so the rules we have are very specific in this regard since we have many members here who would not want to be part of an open source board as it tends to attract the wrong people.