©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Why orals?

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
Seems like most people here use orals regularly in their cycles. Why do you do this? What is the advantage? The disadvantages are obvious on your liver. I just don't understand how somebody would give up a few beers so they can make up for the liver damage their orals are imposing.

DinK

Nov 20, 2005
They really do jump start(or end) cycles quiete nicely I believe. I also belive they have synergy effects in a way that you get more out of your cycles. I did one cycle without orals and I will never do that agian, they add just that extra punch to them.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
DinK said:
I did one cycle without orals and I will never do that agian, they add just that extra punch to them.

What did you take on the cycle without orals and what were your gains on that cycle compared to the better cycles with orals?

W

wolfyEVH

because they work.......liver damage and such is so overrated....just dont be drinking a case a beer everyweekend.......even if you had 2 drinks a day i highly doubt its harmful....just take the extra precaution by taking a liver aid to help.......

like dink said, they work well with injectables......they're great for kickstarts cause they're fast and effective.....sure a majority of the weight isnt true muscle fibers, but there are still muscle fibers....the orals will create a perfect enviroment for your muscles to get bigger and stronger.......injectables like test and such give better true muscle gains as they are class I steroids that bind to the AR very strongly. Orals bind very weak (w/ the exceptions of proviron and methyl-tren).

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
I guess I just am overly protective of my liver if what you all are saying is true. But it seems to me that liver problems are the number one concern with AAS usage so I'd rather avoid the orals to be safe (and permit the occasional night out drinking).

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
I've added one oral to each of my cycles so far. I'm not sure this is perfectly scientifically sound, but if I'm using longer ester (enanth) test as a base, I like to use the orals more in time with my harder workouts. That is, the oils are always there in the background, but I like to take the orals (winny this time, anavar last time) within a few hours of my workouts so that their peak effects are in sync with my workouts and immediate recovery. Their levels then drop until the next day or so on another hard workout. Thus, I figure I'm getting the most benefit at key times, but not exposed to as much drug necessarily as just increasing the test enath which is always around.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
stealthmeister said:
I've added one oral to each of my cycles so far. I'm not sure this is perfectly scientifically sound, but if I'm using longer ester (enanth) test as a base, I like to use the orals more in time with my harder workouts. That is, the oils are always there in the background, but I like to take the orals (winny this time, anavar last time) within a few hours of my workouts so that their peak effects are in sync with my workouts and immediate recovery. Their levels then drop until the next day or so on another hard workout. Thus, I figure I'm getting the most benefit at key times, but not exposed to as much drug necessarily as just increasing the test enath which is always around.

Hey, that makes sense. And I'm sure you monitor your liver with blood tests regularly. I just monitor my blood when I donate blood for the most part (free, convenient, and for a good cause) and they limit me to 3X/year so if there was a liver problem it will be a long assed time for me to follow up on it. But when I do follow up it has always improved so far.