©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Wifes Blood Work While On Anavar

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Ok, now you're just rubbing it in our face AM. Lookin' good AF. Superdrol does work well with women!

amateurfemale

May 14, 2013
I've been amazed at the strength increases and literally no side effects. I'm hoping my bloodwork comes back good as well.

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
AM, you're a lucky dude my friend! Any side effects from the superdrol? Besides making AF look even more amazing!

chester420

Oct 29, 2013
Texas
so referring back to the var cycle, my girl is about to start hers...so Synthergine is the good stuff huh? liv 52 alone wouldnt suffice? also what else can be taken to keep these values in check?

awesome pics and results....superdrol huh? mmmmmm

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
AM, you're a lucky dude my friend! Any side effects from the superdrol? Besides making AF look even more amazing!

Shes a little lethargic but thats about it. She has one week left on it. Theres no change in her voice, no masculine sides at all. Hair looks great too.

so referring back to the var cycle, my girl is about to start hers...so Synthergine is the good stuff huh? liv 52 alone wouldnt suffice? also what else can be taken to keep these values in check?

awesome pics and results....superdrol huh? mmmmmm

Live 52 is fine for 5 or 10mgs of var.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
:headbang: Shes about to get follow up bloodwork. Ill post results as soon as I get them. In the meantime heres another pic. :D

Last edited:

Zaven

May 18, 2005
really surprised to hear she had no bothersome sides from the superdrol.