©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Wifes/girlfriends and gear

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
Hi all, Just out of curiosity how many of you inform your other halfs of the fact that you take gear? My wife knows i'm expecting a shippment, but i wasn't exactly clear on what i was getting. I really don't know what she would say, i don't think she would make to big of a deal about it though. The pins might freak her out a little if anything. I would like to be honest with her, what do the wifes say about it, i was thinking of telling her after my first cycle. Seeing is believing. Clint

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
My wife (20 years) is the only one who knows I cycle. I showed her what I was reading and different things about safe use and based on our history and other decisions I've made, she trusts me.

I would never tell a girlfriend.

Personally, I don't share this with ANYONE else that I know or am related to.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
they find out sooner or later.

for the most part, people hate AS because they are misinformed about the subject. They think steroids turn you into this raging lunatic who is so muscle bound he can barely move. If you do things right she will notice the effects on her own, and if you go through a cycle without any anger whatsover, you will have that on your side. Get her educated about AS, and just tell her it will help you get the body both of you have been wanting. GL.

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
I hear you, and i wouldn't tell any but her, we've been together for 14 yrs. now. She is my best friend. She didn't ask what i was ordering, only if it was safe to take. I told her i have done my research and it was safe. Knowing her, she may already suspect, they have a way of knowing things you don't think they know. Clint

P

pincrusher

my wife knows what i do. i spent alot of time talking to her about it long before i got started cycling after we met. i had her get on the message boards and read alot of info so she would know that it wasnt just me feeding her some line of shit so she would let me take them. biggest thing is trying to convince them that all the crap the media is feeding the general public is just that, crap. let her know that there are approximately 10 million people in the usa alone who juice and if they were as bad as the media says you would read about alot moire people having problems.
if you take the time to discuss this with her and she is any kind of an understanding person she will see how dedicated you are to maintaining safety and health above all else and will accept that you juice. :)

P

pincrusher

oh, one other thing, tell her the test will increase your sex drive which she will definately benefit from. :D

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
my wife knows and we talked about it for a long time before I got going education is the key , my lifting bud figured it out as well, the I am just having a strong day line just did not cut it , lol, he cycled in the past as well.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Clint1 said:
Hi all, Just out of curiosity how many of you inform your other halfs of the fact that you take gear? My wife knows i'm expecting a shippment, but i wasn't exactly clear on what i was getting. I really don't know what she would say, i don't think she would make to big of a deal about it though. The pins might freak her out a little if anything. I would like to be honest with her, what do the wifes say about it, i was thinking of telling her after my first cycle. Seeing is believing. Clint

My wife was a bit hesitant at first, but when she realized my dedication to body building and AS research, she became and remains very supportive. I have her on a ECA and clen stack right now and when she gets to her desired weight, she has expressed an interest to a light cycle. I'd test the waters and drop some hints here and there and see how she responds. I know some bro's who also have very supportive and loving wifes but are totally opposed to even the mention of steroids.

Last edited:

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
I started bugging my wife 2 years ago (a week before a shoulder seperation). I have to go through her because she has the money. I just have to give her a good reason, and I guess I finally hit the nail on the head.

She is pretty cool, considering the crap I have put her through. ;)

brocklanders

Jan 4, 2005
home
don't piss her off

i'm speaking from first hand experience when i say this. your girlfriend or wife should never no about ANY illegal activities. I served time in prison after my fiance' called federal agents telling them i was receiving AAS through the mail. The first time you piss her off she as ammo to totally fuck your life up.

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
good point bro...the opposite sex can and will be a very destructive force if provocked...lol heard that off discovery channel...but tru girls are bitches man theyll turn on ya ina heart beat, just ask my dad my mom turns on him evry 5 seconds. lol

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
I think my wife may have found out when I was in the hospital. She needed to get my clothes together and may have found my stash. She said, "I don't want you doing anything while your on the antibiotics, I mean anything." If she knows, she is not letting on.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
It is all about how much you trust your wives. Girlfriends are another story. To be honest, my wife could fuck my life up real good even without knowing of the AAS. Anyway, if my life got more fucked up, I would probably enjoy it more. Maybe even start a new one. Now that would be fucking awesome!!!!

I do love my wife though, and she is good to me. She would go to start a new life with me. I wish I could be in the witness protection program where you disappear and get to start over. That would rock.

Right now I am a slave to the system. Got to get out.

HigherStandard

Aug 26, 2004
When my fiance confronted me about it I grabbed her by the throat and lifted her 2 feet off the ground. I told her I was sorry, and that I just couldnt help the roid rage.

j/k

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
HigherStandard said:
When my fiance confronted me about SHE GRABBED ME by the throat and lifted ME 2 feet off the ground. I told her I was sorry, BUT SHE still proceeded to KICK ME IN THE BALLS....it hurt and i cried like a little girl.... :p

No Joking!!!

Just Kiddin' bro. i had to edit; couldn't help it.

By the way, my wife knows, but she still isn't really okay with it. She tolerates it. :(

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Well my ex-wife of 20 years has been through some wars with me...I'm sure when I was peaking on 5 syntex anadrol I was alot of fun to be around,NOT...I tried showing my girlfriend about the gear and she freaked out....she knows nothing about it,but she an expert...I'm sure you know the type guys.....The point is I trying to be up front with her without any lies....That back fired on me...go figure....This is my live-in girlfriend,possibly my wife....I think she looks at me like a junkie now.....Hey I'm 46 and I don't give a fuck what anybody says or does...It's denial....Once I admit I have a problem,then I can get cured.......LOL

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
My fiance knows and is cool about it. I was hesitant to tell her at first but after she realized I had been doing it before we met and that I was very safe about it she was cool with it. She actually asked to do her first cycle last year and had good results. Now she will do a light cycle (Anavar/Primobolon) once or twice a year.