©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

winny by itself

sees31312

Jun 2, 2005
what would be something good to take sports specific, for a quarterback in football speed and strength help. is winny alone a bad thing to cycle please give me info.

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
I personally would just because i like oral cycles. i have read that dbol and winny can help make a good LEAN mass cycle. but just about everyone here (and they are correct)would say run it with Test. and to be honest running it with test will give u way better results. and running it with test would be safer than without

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
i do know people who have gotten pretty ripped of winny lone. soo i can work with the proper diet and routine but its not advised.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Not advised, but I had nice results with 60mg ED of Oral Turiabol (T-Bol). I thought I heard that winny can cause joint pain, so I don't think it would be good for someone who runs (if what I heard was true.)

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
yes it drys out ur joints soo if ur gonna do it run with some creatine 2 lub them babbys up

sees31312

Jun 2, 2005
would running winny with a natural test booster like Nutrex Vitrex work i really dont want to put to many of these things into my body im not going for body building just strenght and speed edges. and also what are the side effects common with winny.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
it all depends on the person for joints, when i first started a ways back, i used winny alone and got great results, but now it probably wouldnt do nothing for me. for the side effects do a search for it, or go under steroid profiles on this web page

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
It does bother your joints. I had a friend who only did winstrol and he's a pretty big dude and swears by the stuff. His only thing was that it made his ankles real bad and it bothered him to walk at times.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Anything water based so it gets out of your system really quick...Do you have to worry about being tested?...Prop may be a good one for...

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Winny by itself just doesn't seem like a good idea to me, especially for running because of the joint problems. injected winny can be detected for over 2 months, it's liver toxic, causes joint problems and will shut down your natural test production.