©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Winny Depot

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
I have realized that much money can be saved by making your own injectibles from powders. I am looking to make some 50mg/ml winny depot. Can anyone help me out on this? Thanks.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Checking on Depot. Here is a recipe for suspension.

How to make Winny suspended in Water easily!
Ok bro's here it is:

Lets just say this method works and is tried and true.

Take 1 g winny powder add to vial
Add 5 ml PEG400 to vial
Add .5ml BA to vial
Heat until it goes into solution (becomes clear liquid)
Withdraw clear liquid from vial with syringe and filter using .45 filter into sterile vial
Add 13.5ml bacteriostatic or sterile water into vial slowly (drop by drop)
This will bring the winny out of solution and micronize it...swirl gently until all cloudy
Now put stopper on vial and shake vigorously
Put vial without stopper in oven and bake 275 for 30 min
Let cool and shake again...cap and you have 50mg /ml pure micronized winny suspension in water (sterile)

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
lol...same her.....but as a matter of interrest....cost wise, what do you think this method will cost in comparison to the REAL thing?? ( the vials you buy )

P

pincrusher

Robin Hood said:
lol...same her.....but as a matter of interrest....cost wise, what do you think this method will cost in comparison to the REAL thing?? ( the vials you buy )
it would depend on your powder sources pricing but it usually can be as much as 1/3 the cost of buying it premade. for a better idea just compare pricing between a ug labs product and a human grade pharmacies product such as zambons winny versus a ug winny.
i make oral products all the time but do not make injectibles to much cause i still worry about sterilization which isnt a problem with orals.

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
Robin Hood said:

The cosrt savings can be significant. Especially if you are getting enough powders for a couple of cycles. There is only one shipping and money transfer fee. In addition you can get powders through Customs more easily than amps. The domestic suppliers that I have acess to do not carry Winny Depot. I would prefer this method over oral due to better results and liver toxicity. Sterility for me is just simply taking the time to make sure you do things correct. You will know exectly what you are getting, no middleman cutting, more piece of mind. All the accesories to make the injectibles are readily available and inexpensive. Plus you will have some left over for next time.