©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Winny joint pain

Jackass

Jun 18, 2007
Would taking glucosamine tablets/liquid etc or joint relief pills help counter any joint pain or dryness when taking winny?? Does dryness occur at low doses like 30-40-50mg ED?? I would like to add winny to a cycle, just paranoid about all the negative feedback about joints. I know the liver protectant is a must.

Kaiser

Mar 5, 2006
Jackass said:
Would taking glucosamine tablets/liquid etc or joint relief pills help counter any joint pain or dryness when taking winny?? Does dryness occur at low doses like 30-40-50mg ED?? I would like to add winny to a cycle, just paranoid about all the negative feedback about joints. I know the liver protectant is a must.

My joints simply cant take Winny anymore. I've switched to Masteron with more success but i'm also 37. Try upping your water and olive oil intake. glucosimine does work well, but sometimes Winny will still get the best of ya if you are a strong lifter and move a lot of weight. You can also order and keep on hand some Aflutop from Alinshop. It's the new counterpart to Adequan.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Winni is GOOD but that side effect of feeling like an 80yr old man with arthitus
Just makes it not worth it for some or after so long of being on it. :(

If anyone has a soulution for that Im all ears myself!

sammarbella

Apr 15, 2007
Same problem here.

Not every body can tolerate winny.

I switched to Masteron and no prob with joints.

If winny is not for you glucosamine/MSM and other supps can't fix it UNTILL you drop winny use.

Progesterone/estrogen is strongly suppressed while on winny it gives you also a very bad lipid profile (specially the oral version).

This 3 factors are important for your joint health, when they are bad your joint will DRY.:(

Use a different AAS, the best option is Masteron.