©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Winny or eq?

Mayan

Aug 26, 2007
Hi guys! I’m on deca and sus and I want to take winny or eq, I don’t have enough money for both. What do you think?

IVAN

Mar 1, 2006
PNW
this one is easy!

EQ ALL THE WAY!!! If you care about your joints (yes I am one of the outspoken protesters of winny) you will stay clear the hell away from stanozolol. Besides, with EQ there are so many delightful attributes to it -- vascularity, appetite increase, mildly androgenic.. just to name a few..

da-sol

Jul 28, 2007
I would not add either one.
Why not stay with Test and Deca only.

provider

May 16, 2007
sunrise said:
Eq and deca doesn’t match, because they affect the same receptors. Try winny.
I agree! Choose winny, although a lot of gear hits the same receptors and works good together

Jerry07

May 24, 2007
Taking into account that winny has a lot of sides: affect the hair, the liver.. I’ll choose eq

Mayan

Aug 26, 2007
Thanks guys. I’ll take winny because I already started with deca. The eq takes some time until it kicks in.

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
sunrise said:
Eq and deca doesn’t match, because they affect the same receptors. Try winny.
...Uh....... NO, there aren't EQ/Deca receptors, just Androgen Receptors that most AAS bind to causing an affect. They are both mildly androgenic and highly anabolic though with very simular characteristics is that respect only.

I'd just stick with the Deca and Sus myself, the EQ isn't really going to add much benefit with the Deca and the cost to gains at this point wouldn't be worth it. Winstrol is evil. I wouldn't run winstrol unless you had a particular goal and reason. If you really want to add something you could add an Dbol kickstart for the first several weeks, or even better might be to add some Masteron Enanthate if it were available to you.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Mayan said:
Hi guys! I’m on deca and sus and I want to take winny or eq, I don’t have enough money for both. What do you think?

truly depends on the overall goal of your cycle.