©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Winny Orals

gpearl383

Jun 16, 2005
I have 100 GP 50mg winny tabs and wanted to know:

1. What time of day is best to take; morning, preworkout, or does it matter?

2. What is best way to cycle - 1/day, 2/day, should I take all 100 over the course of 10 weeks?

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
NO NO NO, don't run it ten weeks! thats too long to stay on an oral. split each tab up into 2-25mg doses and take them twice per day. you have enough to run 2-7 week cycles. just do that. don't take them all at one time.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
I went oral on a girl named winnie once.Is that what your'e talking about,because how the hell could you know that?

i hope I was as helpful as usual

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
gpearl383 said:
They are 50mg capsules so i cant really split them. Is 100mg a day 2 much?
i dunno gpearl.not a winnie man.Im a bulker.
one thing is true,theres a word for 2 much,its called Too much.
your tabs aren't scored?so ya can break them?

I hope I helped as usual

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
no kell, they're caps, you can't split them. just take one per day, that will be fine. i didn't know they were caps. 100 is alot, especially if you havent' used a lot of gear before. 100mg can be pretty harsh on the ol hairline.

gpearl383

Jun 16, 2005
so you think 7 weeks is long enoughfor the winny. I am stacking with tren - 200mg week.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
gpearl383 said:
so you think 7 weeks is long enoughfor the winny. I am stacking with tren - 200mg week.

Where's the test? How many cycles have you done before? Whats your stats? (Age, lifting experience, previous cycles, etc.)

gpearl383

Jun 16, 2005
No test i just came off 12 week cycle d-bol, sust, deca. Ive done about around 10 cycles...27yrs, have been lifting for years - played college football. Before last cycle i was off for about 14 months with minimal lifting so i am just getting back into shape. i had some GP winny, tren and anadrol left over. Did not want to do any test right away so i am going with the winny tren combo to try to keep gains and build lean muscle. BF is a little higer then i would like so i am trying to diet hard and do as much cardio as i can. I have never done oral winny so thats why i am asking about it(have done old Zambon injectable single amp). I have read up on it and i have a good idea of what i need to know i just wanted some opionions...

A-bomb do you know what your doing? that pic dont do you much justice as any kind of juice expert!

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Gentlemen, let's offer advice if we have some.
Sniping isn't necessary.

Gpearl, this winny tren combo seems top be gaining populartiy on every board, but we usually don't recommend it. Tren can be pretty rough on the libido without testosterone. I see you just came off of a long estered test. I would recommend a short estered test with the tren. JMHO

Last edited:

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
tee said:
Where's the test? How many cycles have you done before? Whats your stats? (Age, lifting experience, previous cycles, etc.)
I retract my posted reply.My question was answered and posted before I was through typing it

Last edited:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
GPearl, I tried a tren only cycle just to see how it would effect me. I couldnt get a woodie for about 6+ months. Thats on a dose of only 75mg EOD and taking it for 5 weeks. Taking tren with test tends to offset this problem quite a bit.

gpearl383

Jun 16, 2005
what kind of dosage schedule would you recommend with the test...i could throw some cyp or prop in there as well.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I like taking prop with tren just because its convenient to inject them together. I took 100mg prop EOD and 75mg tren EOD. I had to drop the tren early though because of itchy nips.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
So the Winny caps are actually 50mg's not 5mg's? All I seem to be able to get is 5mg's British Dragon Stanabol. If so how many 5's do I need to take a day and at what intervals?

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
gregdiesel said:
So the Winny caps are actually 50mg's not 5mg's? All I seem to be able to get is 5mg's British Dragon Stanabol. If so how many 5's do I need to take a day and at what intervals?

have you used winny before greg? if not, i'd say go with 10 tabs per day. thats 50mg/day. split it up into three or four doses throughout the day.