©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

winstrol crashing??

fleabag711

Oct 4, 2005
oklahoma
Okay. need some help. Im not a brewer because I dont have a powder source, but I got some winny 100mg/ml in oil from my UG lab. And today I was looking at it and see some small and big crystals floating around. Should I just heat this up?? Any opinions please. Thanks

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Ive never used any in oil..... You could try to heat it I guess. At this point what could it hurt? Id probably email my supplier and let him know the situation and see what they say.

fleabag711

Oct 4, 2005
oklahoma
thanks. I was told to heat to 250 F for no longer than 30 minutes. Also use a 18g needle to vent. My source is not returning emails anymore and googling him has revealed complaints as well. I told him if he was going to screw me, to at least send something with some anabolic properties. Lol. I hope that's not what happened.:p

boombaby

Dec 23, 2004
secter 7b zone 103
Be careful it has eo which has a fairly low flash point and winny needs heat. I messed up a few filters pushing peg and winny thru them. I just started capping it all after that mess.

boombaby

Dec 23, 2004
secter 7b zone 103
eo is a carrier/solvent that has bcome popular in a lot of brews. Real popular in prop espicially high mg prop. It eats away the rubber in syringes real bad. It can not be good for you with it,s caustic properties. I would contact your source about the crashing and ask for a replacement. It also has a vey low flash point.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
fleabag711 said:
Okay. need some help. Im not a brewer because I dont have a powder source, but I got some winny 100mg/ml in oil from my UG lab. And today I was looking at it and see some small and big crystals floating around. Should I just heat this up?? Any opinions please. Thanks

never seen winny in oil. try boiling some water,,,let cool a bit,,,and submerg vial for a few minutes at a time while slightly swirling.