©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Winstrol Injection

Bob45

Dec 14, 2004
I injected winstrol in butt two days ago, and it is sorer than hell.I could barely walk without having a huge limp, and have to stretch it out all the time.(this is the second cycle I have ever done. Did one about a year ago and had no problems like this) Did I buy a fake(The numbers check out for QV website)? Ok, This is gonna sound crazy, my friend said that you can actually drink the winstrol and it will almost work just as well. He's fucking crazy right?

Thanks

W

wolfyEVH

you can drink the shit bro........no since in injecting shit that can be taken orally

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
You can basically consume "drink" any alpha-alkalated-17 steroid. Some say the effects aren't as great as injecting. Some doctors say to drink it to maintain better blood levels. It has a 9 hour half life so you'll be ok regardless. Butt (no pun intended) i would rather drink the darn thing than get an abscess or something from all the injections.

CehsLIFTER

Dec 13, 2004
wow good to know, always wanted to go with winny but being a first timer was kinda intimidated with injecting every or every other day

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Also make sure that when you inject you do it slow. don't rush it or you can get a nasty lump or abscess. It will go away in a few days but damn they hurt. Also try rubbing the inject site for about 2 minutes after the shot to help spread it out of that area. With winny injects it's hard because you practically gotta do it ED and you'll eventually run out of butt cheeks, thighs, or any other body part your injecting.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
anytime bro that's what were all here for. So take 2cc's and call us in the morning. LOL

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
Bob45 said:
I injected winstrol in butt two days ago, and it is sorer than hell.I could barely walk without having a huge limp, and have to stretch it out all the time.(this is the second cycle I have ever done. Did one about a year ago and had no problems like this) Did I buy a fake(The numbers check out for QV website)? Ok, This is gonna sound crazy, my friend said that you can actually drink the winstrol and it will almost work just as well. He's fucking crazy right?

Thanks

If it is suspended in anything you might have an alergic reaction to it. Just drink it, you might not get the same results, but no soreness.

Bob45

Dec 14, 2004
I'm taking tren with it. 1cc every other day. I drank it about two hours before I worked out and DAMN did I have a good workout. The winny, not tren.

Last edited:
W

wolfyEVH

Bob45 said:
I'm taking tren with it. 1cc every other day. I drank it about two hours before I worked out and DAMN did I have a good workout. The winny, not tren.

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE mistake bob.......do not take tren and winny alone. That tren is going to shut you down hard bro..it is VERY suppressive to the HPTA. Hopefully you havent been on that long and been taking that much.....get some test in there quick....else, say goodbye to mr happy, you're gonna be lethargic, and maybe even depression. base all of your cycles around test.......what is your previous cycle experience and how much tren and winny are you running right now and for how long???

Bob45

Dec 14, 2004
1 cc each for 2 weeks now every other day. Should I stop the cylce? It's what friend told me to take. He's the one who got the steroids for me.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
research bob, research. dont just go on what other people say. even if he's swole. what works for him, or does not affect him may have adverse effects on you.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Bob45 said:
1 cc each for 2 weeks now every other day. Should I stop the cylce? It's what friend told me to take. He's the one who got the steroids for me.
Can you get some test?
If you can get some test pretty quick, you could continue the tren and it won't be a washout.

Bob45

Dec 14, 2004
Thanks guys. I will see if can get a hold of some. If I ever do another cycle again, I'll come to you guys.