©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Wow this has never happened...gurus...help

stayinfit

Oct 24, 2012
Ok my buddy has made sus before with awesome results...this time he made it and the raw will not dissolve when heated and after heating for quite some time it won't even filter. Re-heated and nodda...still won't dissolve or filter. He is wondering if the sus raw is no good or years ago he had heard someone say it may be damp? I don't know but he is pissed and has contacted the place. What's your thoughts and if any remedies?

Oh, he has about 12 years experience in this so it is baffling him.

greggy

Oct 27, 2012
I'm not a guru. But was the raws clumpy before starting? If not, sounds like bad raws to me. Did he try a new shop for getting his raws or the same shop?

stayinfit

Oct 24, 2012
Not clumpy at all and same shop as always. Shop sd to heat higher temp and use more dissolvent but that did not work. I'm thinking he got poor quality this time around.

meterman5

Feb 5, 2013
I had something similar happen with master on. It wouldn't dissolve fully and left a nice layer of powder on the bottom of the filter. The best I can figure is some moisture was in it. I would think an impure raw would leave large clumps of something that will not dissolve as opposed to layers of "silt". Sodepending on what won't dissolve might be a better clue. Plus it should have a "testosterone" smell.