©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

xbox and ps2 for sale with games

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
hey everyone i have a ps2 and an xbox both with controllers and game including halo 2 and madden 2006...ps2 i dont have many games used it as a dvd player...selling both for 200 obo that means u get the ps2 and the xbox plus all the games and controllers for 200 dollars or best offer plus ill through in some extras...i will send all ym games with it i have like 10 or 11 im not sure what they are pm me in interested..tryin to get gear money haha

Last edited:

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
yeah i still have it i have a ps2 with a coouple of games gta san adreas and a cpl others..and 2 controllers and i have an xbox with madden 06 and halo 2 and 4 controllers..and a cpl more games i havnt looked pm me or email me [email protected] and get back with me crhis i like ur offer..contact me asap edit pm me for list of games ill list them there..im to tired to do it right now..

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
these are gone i traded with chris 1 as of thursday...so..i no longer have it is what im trying to say...thanks for your interest..

W

wolfyEVH

Testosperone said:
these are gone i traded with chris 1 as of thursday...so..i no longer have it is what im trying to say...thanks for your interest..

but did oakraider contact you about it and make the deal to you before chris did? if so, that would be somewhat shitty

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
oak raider offered my 150 in the ad i stated 200 or best offer chris and along with someone else gave me a better offer..i apologized to oakraider for the inconvience i know that it was a shitty thing to do..oak raider contacted me first and i was all for making the deal and thenn i got 3 better offers then his...im sorry to oakraider, and misleading him i guess..i didnt mean to be like an indian giver or whatnot...just trying to get the most for the things i dont use anymore..if oakraider..needs me to further adress this issue he can pm me..i am not on this board to start drama i am here to learn..and so far my learning experience has been great..i also do not want to make any enemies i think we are all friends here..so therefore i will be more then happy to adress this issue with oakraider if it be deemed necesary thank you

W

wolfyEVH

Testosperone said:
oak raider offered my 150 in the ad i stated 200 or best offer chris and along with someone else gave me a better offer..i apologized to oakraider for the inconvience i know that it was a shitty thing to do..oak raider contacted me first and i was all for making the deal and thenn i got 3 better offers then his...im sorry to oakraider, and misleading him i guess..i didnt mean to be like an indian giver or whatnot...just trying to get the most for the things i dont use anymore..if oakraider..needs me to further adress this issue he can pm me..i am not on this board to start drama i am here to learn..and so far my learning experience has been great..i also do not want to make any enemies i think we are all friends here..so therefore i will be more then happy to adress this issue with oakraider if it be deemed necesary thank you

well if he offered less than your asking price, then i dont think theres anything wrong w/ what you did. i was just curious.