©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Xenical 120mg capsules

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
You guys interested in us carrying Xenical. Makes your body block fat intake. For obese people but I use it when cutting up on high carb and high protein intake to help block any fat that the high carbs may try to transport into the tissue. Keep massive amounts of mass this method and lose fat. The price would be about $100 - $150 per box of 84 caps. Take 2 caps per day for as long as nessessary.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
Results any where near that of winny? I'm guessing this drug would be a lot safer as well? I'm kind of skeptical but willing to try anything.

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
Winny is great because it helps your body use any other anabolics your taking with the winny. You want to get ripped you can use dbol or anadrol or anything to get ripped as long as you use 50mg of nolvadex with it to remove the water and bloat.

It is mostly what you eat not the gear you take. Top pros use 300mg anadrol up till a show when cutting for example.