©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Yet another steroid bust in Spain....

W

wolfyEVH

this was a lab with 70 people however.......not just your average "joe source" ...they were making steroids as well .....plus all of their dealing where in gyms and fitness centers......you're just asking to get busted doing that

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
MaSTa LifTa said:
One of the first times it was actually an all AAS drug bust.

Here, the FDA pollutes the whole mess w/ BS.youth abuse is their platform
Im surprised that there are such stiff penalties in the foriegn countries.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
I just found it on another board and figured I would post it for informational purposes.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Im surprised that there are such stiff penalties in the foriegn countries.[/QUOTE]

Ya kell, and we know how GREAT of a job our FDA does. The FDA is ALL about money and suckin' the big pharmaceutical company's dicks like Merck and Pfizer.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
MaSTa LifTa said:
Im surprised that there are such stiff penalties in the foriegn countries.

Ya kell, and we know how GREAT of a job our FDA does. The FDA is ALL about money and suckin' the big pharmaceutical company's dicks like Merck and Pfizer.

Masta:

Ever read a book called "Natural Cures They Don't Want You To Know About?"

He also has a web site http://www.naturalcures.com/

The book talks about the government basically poisoning its people with food additives, water additives, etc. The US government is accused of covering up cures for cancer & diabetes and pushing medication that will harm you because the pharmaceutical companies basically own the country. The author pimps buying a memberhip to his site, and the book is often times repetitive, but its still good reading and really makes you think twice about our government.