©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

You Know What Gets On My Nerves

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Over The Past Few Days Ive Seen Ppl Giving Some Stupid Ass Advice. These Are The Same Ppl That Just A Few Months Ago Were Saying Im About To Start My First Cycle And Now They Think They A Freakin Experts And Act Like No One Else's Way Is The Right Way. Cmon Guys You Dont Know It All And You Dont Have To Be Smart Asses In Trying To Act Like It. Next Time I See Some Stupid Ass Shit That Somebody Thinks Is The Only Way To Go Because They Read It In Muscle Mag Im Gonna Embaress You Ppl. Just Think About This You Give The Wrong Advice To The Wrong Person And They Actually Try Some Of This Shit And You Could Really Fuckem Up.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
If someone is giving bad advice then that would also potentially be dangerous as well correct? Rather than put up a post saying someone is wrong and it gets on your nerves, wouldn't it be better to correct the person in a new post so the bad advise isin't followed. Just my 2cc's. :)

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
I like your concept freejay. I just hope Im not one of the idiots who has been doing this. If I am sorry.

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Freejay said:
If someone is giving bad advice then that would also potentially be dangerous as well correct? Rather than put up a post saying someone is wrong and it gets on your nerves, wouldn't it be better to correct the person in a new post so the bad advise isin't followed. Just my 2cc's. :)
IS THERE SOME REASON YOU FEEL AS IF I HAVE TO EXPLAIN MY THREADS TO YOU. I THINK THIS HAS MADE TWICE NOW YOUVE ASKED FOR A EXPLANATION.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
Freejay said:
good point bro...... ;)

W

wolfyEVH

Freejay said:

sarge said "stupid ass" advice.....i think that would classify as bad advice wouldnt you?

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Yall listen to sarge and wolfy, they are mods and can ban your ass and they know what there talking about. That is the last thing we need, people fucking themselves up because people want to act like they are pros.

Cannons

Big Gunz
Sep 3, 2005
Wherever I'm needed baby!
True. Some people have no access to any knowledge of this sort other than the boards, so they trust the advice that they are given. Its our responsibility to give correct info (or none at all if your not in the know).