©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Your first pin experience !!

t.c.jones

Feb 27, 2013
I've been a gym rat for 23 yrs. Been thinking about using when I was 14 but never had the guts to do it. When turned 40 like a light switch my knees started hurting. My body started looking less and less shredded and pumped. And my sex drive was going south. I said f##k it. I went to the gym dealer and placed my first order of Test (t400). I was so paranoid diving to his house thinking every car behind me was the cops. The drive home was torture. When I got home my wife just shook her head like she knew it was only a matter of time.
My heart was in my throat while pinning. A few minutes after pinning the test prop kicked in and I loved it. :headbang: Took so some decca soon afterward and my knees feel great. I'm a user for life now baby.

TheGift

Dec 2, 2013
In your basement
i ran 6 weeks of superdrol by itself years ago i didnt want to stop so i acquired some test p at my gym and i was so nervous i had my buddy to the first few shots for me

gs44

Nov 28, 2013
First time i pinned was 20 years ago it was sust 250 redijets !
You remember the son bitchs come with a 18 gauge harpoon :mad:
I can remember how nervous i was (i was shaking like a dog shitting razor blades)
After that i got smart and used my own pins and jumped to test-cyp and wasn't near as bad.
Now i can't reach to pin my glutes so i hit delts and quads .

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I wanted the gains so bad at the time I didnt care about the pain of the pin,,,honestly speaking.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Did a 12 week run with 18 gauge one time cause thats all I had good god it sucked ass having to pin with harpoons dreaded it every pin day. During that run I was pinning my right glute when I pulled the pin out a stream of blood shot out about three feet landed on my wifes leg she damn near passed out god it was funny took me 20 minutes to convince her I didnt need to go to the E.R. lmao

gs44

Nov 28, 2013
Did a 12 week run with 18 gauge one time cause thats all I had good god it sucked ass having to pin with harpoons dreaded it every pin day. During that run I was pinning my right glute when I pulled the pin out a stream of blood shot out about three feet landed on my wifes leg she damn near passed out god it was funny took me 20 minutes to convince her I didnt need to go to the E.R. lmao

I know what you mean about the 18 gauge harpoons and even worse they where dull as hell.