©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What AAS will you never use again?

mike1107

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 25, 2004
This may sound crazy but ill never use Test Prop again. The PIP for me is too unbearable. The sides that I get from test enanthate are nowhere near bad enough to have to put up with PIP again. Plus I find I can control emotions lot better with the slower ester

same feeling here about Prop but I like to kick start my cycles with it
however it tends to make very aggressive after a couple of days using it ... also very horny :action-smiley-033:

Flipper2012

Jan 3, 2013
Superdrol by far. And any high dose orals. They just ruin my appetite and make me feel shitty. I will only take low dose 20-25mg pre workout now

Juicemart

Jan 10, 2013
methyl test. God that stuff is horrendous. Makes you strong as a bull in a very short amount of time. But I'll be damn if you dont feel like crap on it. So toxic as well.

sazo75

Jan 1, 2013
Winstrol, it really fucked with my elbows especially during any type of direct shoulder pressing movement .

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
I don't think I'll ever run a 19-nor again. I'm pretty new to the game, only done 2 cycles but I have really struggled to recover from my second cycle where I used NPP, so I think I'm a test + oral only guy from now on.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I would say drol is at the top of my list, the bloat, the cramps, the flushed face...no thanks.

Hawk

bgspin

Feb 6, 2013
DECA!! I will never touch the stuff again. I Had ED for months. Couldn't maintain a erection no matter what. I was only 21 at the time. Fuck that!

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
No EQ for me. For some reason my BP goes too high! My blood work is always good except when I use EQ!! I'm an old timer and I've never used Winny of any type oddly enough. I was thinking of using some coming up, but after seeing some of the posts on the first page from some other 40 somethings, I think I'll pass!!

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Winny for sure... Drys me out too much and I can lift my damn arms for a couple weeks after jus a few doses. Granted that my shoulders are pretty tore up from lifting and BJJ ... But Winny doesn't do anything that makes it worth it

IsoVet

Feb 4, 2013
nandralone gives me bad acne but I love it so much. Great for my aching joints. Sadly nadralone doesn't love my skin as much as I tend to say away from it. I sub EQ or primo for it.

prototype5

Donating Member
Feb 9, 2013
winni. dried my joints out and everything hurt, killed my appetite, strength went down just because everything hurt and I couldnt lift as hard.

was absolutely worthless to me.

eseng

Feb 9, 2013
eq - body doesnt get anything from it and cycles are way too long and cost a ton of money. high bp.

masteron- kills my scalp

sd - migrane headaches, like i have an ice pick sticking inbetween my eyes...

ill just stick to test p and tren and some anavar

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
The only thing Winny is good for is going to the pools in Vegas and wanting your skin to look paper thin for about 8 hours... Makes you look photo shoot worthy... But the second you stop then all the water it sheds just comes right back.

Total crap

E-Volve

Feb 9, 2013
i will say its this stuff I got back in my mid 20's out of mexico.
Was a liquid d-bol. Think it was called something like ref-b
I heard rumors of this stuff being dirty and to just drink it, but I liked to experiment and I attempted to inject it. Big mistake! had the worst pain at in injection site for a week.