©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I love tren

concreter

Donating Member
Mar 19, 2014
Tren will burn muscle once all Fat stores are depleted.
I am in a calorie deficit All summer. Primo helps hold the nitrogen nicely but High Androgens take lots of Cals to feed.
I just added it in to my pre spring cut while still maintaining 5-6000 calories. Even now I will loose bodyfat and bodyweight.

I cant eat enough to grow on Tren. Simply A Cutter!

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Tren will save muscle more than any other compound out there. It is simply amazing if you can tolerate the sides.

concreter

Donating Member
Mar 19, 2014
Not sure how You Figure ?
It is well known that high Androgens speed up metabolism.
So it burns Fat. Once your fat is Gone it will burn Muscle..
Correct.
Anabolics provide nitrogen retention which is protein AKA muscle!
Primo is nearly all Anabolic.
Tren is like trying to feed a Furnace!

RamboStallone

Jul 2, 2017
Tren depletes your glycogen stores, that's what your experiencing. In no way does it burn muscle, that doesn't make any sense at all bro.

concreter

Donating Member
Mar 19, 2014
When there is very little Fat Left it will.
Even on a standard diet you loose a certain amount of muscle when dieting....Your micros would need to be perfect.
That would be great if you could just get to 5 or 4% without loosing muscle mass as well!
6% is on the Razors edge putting hard earned muscle at Risk!

MR. BMJ

Sep 24, 2006
Tren does not burn muscle, please show references for that, as I would be interested in reading the material. In essence, you are stating it is catabolic. This is the first I've ever heard anybody say this. In fact, more users add it in toward the end of a cut to preserve muscle when they are most catabolic, especially when on T3. If somebody is losing muscle, they are not eating enough. If what you were saying was true, that all androgens cause muscle loss, nobody would also use Masteron, Halo, etc....

concreter

Donating Member
Mar 19, 2014
Exactly what I mean is your not eating enough.
Androgens take more micros to feed than anabolics.
So when in a calorie deficit or dieting your losing fat and muscle at a faster rate.
Anabolics keep you anabolic. Too many Androgens can make you catabolic.

Leaving for Vegas. Pre-loaded on Primo but there I will still end up Catabolic.lol
Enjoy.

Last edited:

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I'm not taking a side in this. Like the rest of you guys I'm sure tren isn't catabolic.

What ( I ) think Concreter is trying to say is, when your body has no nutrients (or not enough) of any kind to draw on INCLUDING any "Fat" storage it would accelerate your bodies naturel response to that condition. That response being a scavenging effect leaching proteins from anything in the body it can get it from. One being muscle.<----- I don't know this to be true. I'm just taking a shot at making his point a little clearer. Concrete, if I'm wrong about this I'm sorry buddy. Just trying to lend a hand.

What I do know is for years people have attributed the huge caloric intake and the ability to stay lean to HGH. Nope, Massive gear use is hard at work keeping them lean along with the other aids. It literally turns there systems into an over efficient nutrient assimilation machine.

Last edited:

bigdawg33

Jan 6, 2018
Thanks for the heads up

Hey bigdawg, I know you didn’t ask for advise on this, but could I steer you away from doing 75-100mgs of winstrol a day? I wouldn’t go more than 50mgs per day. Your asking for an injury at such high dose. I tore my left hamstring(luckily not off the bone), doing a 100 yard sprint when I was trying out for the CHP. I was on 100mgs of winny at the time. Plus it’s fucking aweful for you health wise. You want to know the most underrated yet most awesome fucking drug for getting cut? ANADROL! Yep, you read correctly! 50mgs of Anadrol a day will hold onto muscle way better then even Tren! Don’t be afraid of a little bloat. The leaner you get, the less water you will hold. And once you get under %8 body fat, you won’t hold any water at all! Anadrol will curb your appetite, keep your muscles super full and make you vascular as fuck once you get lean. M Mm. M Just make sure your taking some Arimidex to keep estrogen low. Estrogen can be your enemy in fat loss if it’s not under control. .5mgs to 1mg a day of arimidex is recommended depending on your estrogen sensitivity. I used to take 1mg of arimidex from day one of my diet and I increased it to 2mgs a day for the last 2 weeks. 2mgs sounds extreme, but I run 1000mgs of Sustanon all the way through my prep along with 50mgs of anadrol.....and with 400 Tren and 400 masteron and 5iu hgh of course!
hey thanks for the advise if I can get my body fat down that low I'll run it, I have a couple bottles of 25mg caps in my drawer. I know the winny is rough on the body

bigdawg33

Jan 6, 2018
Ok just ordered some flash tren I will post up- I got acate so results will be fast iam a tren comas our I know my tren been runnin tren off and on for 15 yrs will post up quality thoughts and results soon. Also droppin the NPP now sustanon- tren ace- turnabol all flash products I've been on the sust quality is good hopefully tren and turnabol is on point to

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
I struggle with tren these days. It's great but it does come with a list of side effects for me.

concreter

Donating Member
Mar 19, 2014
Not sure were the confusion lies?
Once you burn all fat stores your body will feed on Muscle no matter the amount of anabolics...
And when on high doses and or Tren this process in accelerated once there is no fat stores left to burn and you are still in a calorie deficit.

For me Tren accelerates my Metabolism 2 fold and I need more calories to just maintain my body mass.

MR. BMJ

Sep 24, 2006
You are dreaming if you think tren and high doses of AAS will accelerate catabolism, that's not how it works. In fact, this is the most absurd thing I've seen in a long time. AAS will work as anabolics and anti-catabolics, and not in the promotion of muscle tissue loss. What you are saying is that it is less than effective at preserving muscle tissue than somebody not even on AAS, or tren in this case (or high doses). It's going to allow you to hold onto your muscle more efficiently due to it's anti-catabolic properties, regardless of whether it increases metabolism. Some AAS are better at anabolism, and some at preserving LBM and preventing catabolism, especially in a caloric deficit....tren is one of the best at preserving LBM.

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
You are dreaming if you think tren and high doses of AAS will accelerate catabolism, that's not how it works. In fact, this is the most absurd thing I've seen in a long time. AAS will work as anabolics and anti-catabolics, and not in the promotion of muscle tissue loss. What you are saying is that it is less than effective at preserving muscle tissue than somebody not even on AAS, or tren in this case (or high doses). It's going to allow you to hold onto your muscle more efficiently due to it's anti-catabolic properties, regardless of whether it increases metabolism. Some AAS are better at anabolism, and some at preserving LBM and preventing catabolism, especially in a caloric deficit....tren is one of the best at preserving LBM.

^^^ thank you!

Kindlife

Nov 5, 2017
I have a hard time putting on size when I take Tren. And I usually take dbol or anadrol with it also. I just can't seem to eat enough food when taking Tren. I look great but it just burns through my food like I'm eating nothing. From now on I'm only using it if I'm gonna cut if I use it at all. The sides are hard to justify using it for me.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
^^^ I have the same experience with tren myself. I look great but don't put on any notable mass from it. I'm guessing I just need to step up the calories, but when I'm using it I'm always trying to clean up.

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
^^^ I have the same experience with tren myself. I look great but don't put on any notable mass from it. I'm guessing I just need to step up the calories, but when I'm using it I'm always trying to clean up.
^^^ THIS is the beauty of tren, just like gh being able to push more food and due to its great nutrient partioning effect you won't get fat. gh + tren + high calories = some serious LEAN muscle tissue gain.

concreter

Donating Member
Mar 19, 2014
In know way Am I saying it is Catabolic.
But when All Fat stores have been depleted and your still in a Calorie deficit What is left to Burn....LBM

This is were Primo Shines being low in Androgens.
Tren is like Primo on Ephedrine...So to Speak.
Jacked Up and A Calorie Burning Furnace.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
In know way Am I saying it is Catabolic.
But when All Fat stores have been depleted and your still in a Calorie deficit What is left to Burn....LBM

This is were Primo Shines being low in Androgens.
Tren is like Primo on Ephedrine...So to Speak.
Jacked Up and A Calorie Burning Furnace.

You gotta realize you’re contradicting yourself. The definition of catabolism, in this context, is the breakdown of muscle in the body for energy. If you say that Tren burns muscle after there’s no fat left to burn, you’re saying it’s catabolic. There’s just no 2 ways about it.

BTW, you’re wrong. Tren doesn’t burn muscle. It can’t. AAS, including Tren, upregulate protein synthesis in the body. That’s just what they do. Any fat burning effects are a secondary, and much weaker process. If you’re using Tren and not building muscle, it’s simply because you’re not eating enough calories. There just isn’t any process in the body that would allow Tren to break down lean muscle tissue.

bigdawg33

Jan 6, 2018
Ok got my flash tren-A and my other goodies
Starting today with 300mg of tren and 300mg of masteron and 500 mg of sustanon EW. Will post up in a couple weeks when the magic starts Can't wait- will up tren and mast to 400 mg in the spring