©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I love tren

muscleg33k79

Mar 9, 2018
the more tren i take i lose my hair. I'm not sure anymore if i want to sacrifice my hair for huge gains.

bigdawg33

Jan 6, 2018
Started flash tren first week 200mg this week 250 mg next week 300mg satay in there for a month then tryin 350 mg gettin veined already and Iam starting to see it to report back in a week so far Iam very happy

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I'm already on omeprazole brother, I was hoping the low test would prevent the tren sides but that doesn't appear to be the case for me. In the past I dealt with the sides, I would last 8 weeks max before quitting. The indigestion I get from tren is not normal at all. I don't even eat anything and it just kicks in. It'll come and go from a light reflux to a full blown heartburn and indigestion. It affects my breathing too. Don't like how I feel on it honestly. It was worth the shot. I appreciate all your help and input. I know tren enan is worse then tren ace but looks like the sides are unavoidable once levels start to rise. I'm thinking of doing one tren ace shot a week. That might be a way to get the "look" for a couple days without the sides since it wouldn't build up. Worth a shot lol.

I understand. Every drug effects everyone a little differently. Wish I could just use a bunch of Test like other guys. It would have saved me tons of money over the years. Even with an AI it gives me bad side effects. Good luck with whatever cycle you choose to switch to, buddy.

pjk1969

Banned
Dec 19, 2013
tren is phenomenal if u can eat enuff. i'd gain 2 pounds or so a week when i'd first go on it, 50mg a day i made from pellets.
but last year i ran it and LOST weight. why? cuz like concreter said, no where near enuff calories. basically i wasted 2 months and so much hair loss.
not to mention when i went over 70mg a day i'd have severe emotional swings, stalk chicks, wanna fight cops...total meltdown.