©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My Thoughts on Anabolic Steroids...

Big Dave Smith

Donating Member
May 30, 2014
Here are a few questions to add to this conversation...

Which individual compounds are given too much credit in terms of their value?

Which individual compounds are misused the most?

Which individual compounds are people using too much of in terms of dosage? Duration?

Which individual compounds are people using not enough of?

You can pick any gear, gh, peptide, or ancillary.

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
I’ll preface my post with the same disclaimer as yours. This is all just my opinion and I don’t claim to infallible in any way.

I’ve always felt that it’s dangerous to state that a certain amount of gear, regardless of the hormone in question, is a “sweet spot”. Everyone responds differently to every hormone, and at different amounts. There can’t be one certain amount that just works best for everyone, there are just too many variables in play.

Diet, training, gear experience, body fat percentage, amount of muscle mass, healthy, weight, standard hormone levels without gear, genetic propensity for side effects. These are just a handful of the myriad of moving pieces that work together to determine how an individual responds to a cycle. And notice that I didn’t even bring up which hormones they were using or what amounts? Or the use of an AI. There are just too many pieces to the puzzle to make blanket generalizations about how much gear is ideal for any one individual.

Shit so I’m reading this post and saying to myself ,” brilliant “ this guy knows his shit !! Of course it’s you sully lol! Well put. I don’t think you are right ! I know you are!!

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
Here are a few questions to add to this conversation...

Which individual compounds are given too much credit in terms of their value?

Which individual compounds are misused the most?

Which individual compounds are people using too much of in terms of dosage? Duration?

Which individual compounds are people using not enough of?

You can pick any gear, gh, peptide, or ancillary.

Look....I'm going to have most people disagree. but, the most overrated???? HGH. If you have followed me for the last few years, you know I have made my reputation with testing HGH. I thought it was the "Holy Grail" for Bodybuilders. Today, not so much.

Don't get me wrong. If you are a competitive Bodybuilder or Powerlifter, HGH is indispensable. The recovery powers and the synergy with AAS is undeniable. I have reached the conclusion that anyone, other than who I stated above, who are spending thousands of dollars on Pharmaceutical HGH are wasting their money. I have tested both. I am not a competitive Bodybuilder or Powerlifter, I'm just a gym rat like most of you. I believe you will receive the same benefits from Generic HGH. That being said, I don't think HGH will provide much difference, If I am correct, why spend a ton of money on Pharma.

Big Dave Smith

Donating Member
May 30, 2014
If GH wasn’t as costly, I’d say it’s not overrated at all. As an endo-meso, GH makes it easier to stay lean on higher calories, and fuller on low calories.

Pharm grade definitely has a different feel. I’ve tried humatrope, serostim, saizen (2 kinds), nords, genos, and a few others. Old school riptropins could be rated as high, but the result really does feel different than generics. I hold more sub-Q water with generics, more IM with pharma.

I’m partial to it because the sides are more tolerable, and I’m just cranky about not being able to use the harder stuff like I did when I was younger.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Shit so I’m reading this post and saying to myself ,” brilliant “ this guy knows his shit !! Of course it’s you sully lol! Well put. I don’t think you are right ! I know you are!!

Man, the longer I’m involved in this stuff, the less and less I feel like I know. 5 years ago there were plenty of things I would have said were concrete, no question about it absolutes. Now, I’ve changed my mind about a lot of those things. Funny how what u think you know changes as you grow older and gain a different perspective.

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
Man, the longer I’m involved in this stuff, the less and less I feel like I know. 5 years ago there were plenty of things I would have said were concrete, no question about it absolutes. Now, I’ve changed my mind about a lot of those things. Funny how what u think you know changes as you grow older and gain a different perspective.

You know your craft no doubt

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth

I believe that is the definition of “ wisdom”

ldbruffey

Apr 16, 2017
Never used pharma but will be using it come this offseason. I’ll do a combo of gonovas and nordi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk