©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

TB500, ACT1 and BCP 157 Log

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Hey Grim sounds real good brutha..,was wondering if you can run or jog or is that something we just dont do anyhow and too early on in the research to try?

Ib
I used to run a lot, but now not so much. I don't think it's too early to jog so to speak, hell, sitting with bent knees was agony - that was a given and I do that now, so I'm not going to run just to check it out, but I know I could. Typically, this only would've inhibited walking/running when the knees were frigging torched after a heavy leg workout, you know? Since I"m not in that pain zone at the moment, I'm thinking a jog wouldn't be an issue.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Hey AnaSCI...
Update, 6/17.
Blew out my tendon this morning. KIDDING.
Everything's going great, on my second week of TB500 and still have two more days on my first 10 day cycles of ACT1 and BCP 157. The knees are feeling amazing. I'm still doing my stretches and rehab exercises.
I cannot wait to squat again. No sides other than the little discomfort sticking the quads with the pin, but that's minor at best. :)

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Thats sounds promising..i assume u wrap knees tight as you build up your temple from the knee up?
I cant run just makin sure im not alone.. side question..tren and cardio issue at all if and when u research it?. Thanks..ib

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Thats sounds promising..i assume u wrap knees tight as you build up your temple from the knee up?
I cant run just makin sure im not alone.. side question..tren and cardio issue at all if and when u research it?. Thanks..ib

I don't wrap as I'm not using any appreciable amount of weight. When I do eventually, I'm going to wrap with weights lighter than i normally would.

As far as the tren/cardio thing - you know, I find myself more out of breath during rest between sets when lifting and not so much during cardio as my cardio is slow go stuff. It works best for me, so I don't really have any issues with that. I'll usually do around 35 minutes fasted on the stairmaster (old school one) at level 3 or 4 which for my fat is kryptonite. :)

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Morning brothers and sisters.
Tonight's legs. Doing some real density training for the next couple weeks. Lots of reps, sets and little rest. Last night, did 2 reps on the hack to feel the knees...
felt NOTHING. :) So, tonight will be a quad massacre if everything pans out.
I'm off for fasted cardio. Report back later!
G.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Alrighty....whew...
Beat the shit out of my legs tonight. Legs HURT. I've not had a serious quad workout in I don't know how long because of the knees. It was nothing short of amazing. Close stance hacks, ass to grass, 8 sets supersetted with extensions 8 sets 20 second rests between all sets. Fun, huh? Now, I iced when I got home cause the left one (worse one) squawked about 6 sets in, just a hair, not during exertion, but standing, walking, etc. Stretch strapped quads, hams, calves afterwards. I'm sore. LIterally, my legs ache, so I know SOME tenderness is around the knees, but it's sort of masked by the HUGE ache through my rectus femoris, medialis, lateralis (those hacks!)...
So, I'm going to do a TB500 shot tomorrow, I"m due, plus the other two and we'll see. I'm in relatively great shape compared to what would have normally occured (two sets and me giving up and limping for a week :( ). Stay tuned. I'm putting these peptides and my tendons to the test. I'm hoping this initial discomfort and impact is short and I'm feeling better in a day or two. DOMS I'll take, injury, no thanks.
Grim

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Good morning people.
Just a quick update before I'm out for cardio.
WOW. So, I wake up this morning. I'm hurting. The overall pump/ache has dulled to little, but my knees are feeling it. Maybe 70% of what used to be 100%, but still painful.
Took 3 aleve (naproxen sodium) to take edge off.
Iced knees for 10 minutes.
Stretch strap on quads/hams then used my foam roller.
Felt marginally better. Just reconstituted another 5mg of TB500 with 2ml bac. water.
Injected 1ml(2.5mg) one half in right VMO, one half in left. Proceeded to stretch again. Immediately feels different. Did bodyweight squats ATG and feel pain is at 20% or so now. Going to do three aleve, stretch strap, foam roll then ice two more times today. Feeling very optimistic about this. If I get to kill legs and only have to do a maintenance routine to clear the crap out, no problem. My hunch is this routine eventually will not be necessary and that only a stretch or aleve or two as you would use if you were just being tight/sore the day after will suffice. Off to incinerate some adipose bitches.
Grim.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Back from cardio. Damn, feeling a bit depleted towards the end there.
Did treadmill, 12 deg. incline at 3.0 mph. Not too bad, like the way it pumps the hams and glutes. Those are my focus right now. Anyway, feeling solid - just a tight worked feeling in the quads, not the tendons. I'm thinking by tomorrow I'll be gtg. :D

Thanks for following this, I hope someone can find something in here that may help them.
Swimming today with the family, have a wonderful day AnaSCI.

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
Back from cardio. Damn, feeling a bit depleted towards the end there.
Did treadmill, 12 deg. incline at 3.0 mph. Not too bad, like the way it pumps the hams and glutes. Those are my focus right now. Anyway, feeling solid - just a tight worked feeling in the quads, not the tendons. I'm thinking by tomorrow I'll be gtg. :D

Thanks for following this, I hope someone can find something in here that may help them.
Swimming today with the family, have a wonderful day AnaSCI.

:yeahthat: thank you for sharing your experience. i`m sure it`ll be helful for somebody.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Update: Tendon pain is GONE. Same as I was before yesterday's leg workout. Just sore through the muscles, really feeling it in the rectus femoris and outer thigh. We know those hack squats did the job! 100%. I think the TB500 is a winner folks.

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
Update: Tendon pain is GONE. Same as I was before yesterday's leg workout. Just sore through the muscles, really feeling it in the rectus femoris and outer thigh. We know those hack squats did the job! 100%. I think the TB500 is a winner folks.

fuck yeah. great news here. i`m happy for you bro. it`s always good to know what works for a certain problem... thank you

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
fuck yeah. great news here. i`m happy for you bro. it`s always good to know what works for a certain problem... thank you

I know everyone reacts differently, but I had heard so many great things especially from the group here which I trust more than anybody that I was hoping this would assist me in getting back on track.
I am doing my BCP and ACT later tonight. I'm really starting to think that the TB500 is the clear helper.