©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

TB500, ACT1 and BCP 157 Log

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
IB and Enig, thanks brothers.
Well, I started the TB500 on 6/9, so today is two weeks. I did two 2.5 mg shots a week for the two weeks (sun 6/9, tuesday 6/11 (should have been 6/12), Saturday 6/15, Wednesday 6/19 then Saturday 6/22. That was 2 5 mg vials plus the half of one for yesterday's shot.
I plan on running it for 6 weeks as well as the bcp and act. Then I'm going to see what maintenance frequency I can do for a little insurance.
So:
Week 1-6: 5mg TB500 (2.5mg E3D)
1mg ACT1 (1mg ED) - 10 day supply each 10 mg vial
500mcg BCP (500mcg ED) - 10 day supply each 5 mg vial
Week 7-?: 2-2.5 mg TB500 (2-2.5mg 1 x wk.)
2mg ACT1 (1 mg E3D)
1 mg BCP (500 mcg E3D)

I'm not 'done' yet, but I'd be happy to continue these for a 12 week period and see the results. I'm hoping an actual healing, not temporary relief to have pain return upon cessation. Only time will tell.

As far today, I'm feeling amazingly good, ready for my fasted cardio, then a meal, and return a few hours later to kill delts.
Grim

Last edited:

ksfoguy

Apr 2, 2013
Grim - great log, this is the one I was looking for yesterday!

Encouraging posts. Going to try BPC-157 out, I was nervous about pinning elbow/forearm but saw you're doing knees so I'll man up! Maybe good use of 5/16" 30-31ga.

Thanks - T

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Cool G .. Ks keep us posted if u dont mind on your research as this is valuable
Info for studies..Appreciated greatly..ib
I will brother...
Today, my legs aren't 100%, then again, I've done one hour of stairmaster two days in a row, so... But, I'm taking my ACT/BCP tonight before I go kill legs. 10 minutes of abs and stretching to start...Close stance hacks compounded with extensions and stiff legged deads with leg curls. Standing calves and seated for several sets ought to finish me off. I'm throwing in some high rep squats at the end.

I'll report back afterwards my man!
Grim

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Good news and bad news:
The good: KILLED hacks and leg extensions. No pain, I'm cool now, did a BCP/ACT inject after a shower when I got home. Only for insurance, my quads are fried. :)
The bad: HIT THE WALL 3 sets into my hammies. I function like shit on low carbs (which for me is 200 today) and I died out. I'm going in early tomorrow to do hams and calves. Bastard! LOL

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Glad to hear your protocol is working for you and thanks for the log. So much better to see an actual log than someone just saying this does or does not work. Personally I love tb500 and keep 20 mg on hand at all times. I can always count on near total relief at about 10 to 12mg in spread out a 14 to 20 day period. I maintain with 1mg a week until I feel completely healed. Thanks for the detailed log.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
^ How long have you been running the TB brother?

UPDATE: I'm feeling awesome. I'm doing my last high density workout for legs on friday. Next week's depletion full body stuff. So, although workouts have become a bit of a cardio marathon (aka sucking wind for dear life) I'm going to try to bump up the weight on the hacks and see how I do. In other words, my legs are letting me have my way with them. The definition is really coming out now even cold and that wouldn't happen if I couldn't pound them.
:)
Stay tuned for more!

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Update: Hit legs nice yesterday morning. Little tweak in right knee on hacks on first warmup set, but nothing that lasted. Bastard.
Anyway, hit them hard, not nearly as sore from DOMS if at all at this point as when I first started smashing them again, so the pain in the knees can't "hide" so to speak. There is NONE.
I've stopped the ACT/BCP and continue on with 5 mg of TB500 a week. So far so good...

ksfoguy

Apr 2, 2013
Grim - what's your take/understanding on BCP-157 being local or systemic? I see that most of the lab studies suggest local administration, but one suggests systemic as well.

I ask because after 1.5 weeks my forearm is bruising, and not sure that's helping my situation any!

Thanks - T

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Grim - what's your take/understanding on BCP-157 being local or systemic? I see that most of the lab studies suggest local administration, but one suggests systemic as well.

I ask because after 1.5 weeks my forearm is bruising, and not sure that's helping my situation any!

Thanks - T

My understanding was that BCP could be administered either way. I decided to administer it locally for no other reason that my thinking was if the compound was dumped right near a site in need, maybe it would really take up the compound. Surely, I'm likely wrong in looking at the pharmacokinetics/pharmacodynamics of the whole thing, but it was my hunch.
What's the exact issue you're dealing with and where are you injecting exactly?

ksfoguy

Apr 2, 2013
My understanding was that BCP could be administered either way. I decided to administer it locally for no other reason that my thinking was if the compound was dumped right near a site in need, maybe it would really take up the compound. Surely, I'm likely wrong in looking at the pharmacokinetics/pharmacodynamics of the whole thing, but it was my hunch.

Cool that's my reasoning as well. I've never site injected into such a specific area, so fine opportunity to try something new too...

What's the exact issue you're dealing with and where are you injecting exactly?

Dealing with what I believe to be tennis elbow/lateral epicondylitis. The early symptoms were classic, I had several ART sessions and it felt better but... after going back it got MUCH worse, so decided to be aggressive with it.

I am injecting close to the lateral collateral ligament per IB's suggestion. The bruising was hopefully a fluke.

Your log is encouraging! I have to admit I was surprised when starting the BPC-157, there was a sudden improvement. Hard to say if it was coincidence or not. It was so sudden.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Cool that's my reasoning as well. I've never site injected into such a specific area, so fine opportunity to try something new too...

Dealing with what I believe to be tennis elbow/lateral epicondylitis. The early symptoms were classic, I had several ART sessions and it felt better but... after going back it got MUCH worse, so decided to be aggressive with it.

I am injecting close to the lateral collateral ligament per IB's suggestion. The bruising was hopefully a fluke.

Your log is encouraging! I have to admit I was surprised when starting the BPC-157, there was a sudden improvement. Hard to say if it was coincidence or not. It was so sudden.

I'd inject into your extensors. My thinking is that the muscle has more bulk to "hold" the compound. In my case, I used my VMO and the medial side of the quad tendon was below that. Again, just my 'thinking' of how the muscle attaching to that tendon region may "bleed" the injection towards the inflamed, smaller area of attachment and trauma. The reason tendons and ligaments are terrible to heal is lack of blood supply. My thinking is the surrounding muscles are enriched with blood and circulatory avenues. Whether it blood or an injection, my thought is the tendon/ligament will 'drink' from the same area albeit a poor supply volume. Good luck bro!

Last edited:

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Morning AnaSci...

Well, last night's workout was pretty brutal. No carbs, little rest, blah, blah. enough of my whining. Anyway, this morning, left knee lateral discomfort, some tightness. Was OK during training and afterwards but this morning, a little painful, but this seems like the other times so I'll treat it accordingly.
Three Aleve, ice and a shot of TB500. Today was dose day.
I'll update later on today or this evening on how I'm doing. Now it's off to the stepmill my morning companion.
Grim