©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

CJC-1295 with DAC and Hexarelin Log

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
It's a crazy I have not gained lots of weight/fat with my diet over the last 2 weeks. I have had some big meals and lots of them. I am getting leaner so now I am gonna follow a diet plan I expect big changes. It's mad having lots of gh in your system makes it very hard to gain fat. As I have a very fast metabolism it is pretty impossible for me to get fat on this stack and trust me I have tried. Things are going great and with my new additions they can only get better :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I haven't even started my diet and been eating alsorts. But these peps really are melting fat off me. Considering the calories I consume I think my results have been incredible so far. I start a diet plan in a few days (waiting on meat to be delivered) and have just started clen so I am excited to see the progress I can make in the next few months. I am not bothered about being big for now but once I get ripped I will be hitting it hard and blowing up :)

I haven't shaved and not pumped but was getting a wash before and thought I look half decent so got some quick pics taken. I am pleased with the changes I have made since starting these peps :) My cam is crap so most didn't turn out :eek:

image free hosting

images

post image online

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I used my last vial of cjc dac on Tues :( I have had a little break from the ghrp-2 the last few days too. I still get very tired throughout the day but have noticed a little more energy. My plan now is to start cjc no dac and ghrp-2 in the next few days I will also add in LR3 in about 2 weeks :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I meant start cjc no dac and hexarelin above. I am finishing off my GHRP-2 vial today and will start Hexarelin on Monday. I will rotate back to GHRP-2 once my next hexarelin vial is used. I like rotating GHRP's.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Sorry for the lack of updates recently. I will carry on as normal now. Things have been good. I have been training hard. I wasn't overwhelmed with the LR3 but the other day I took a lot more and felt a big difference. I wasn't planning to take so much it just sort of happened. I was pumped up for my workout as I had been out the gym for a few days. I injected my quads then I thought I will do my delts too then with the thought of I will train calves at the end I done them too. I must have done over 300mcg in the one go in multiple areas. I felt that hit me strong and I ended up having an amazing workout. But on the whole I am not overwhelmed with it but it has definitely added to fullness.

I have been using letro each night at about 2.5mg and that is going well. I love the way the clen makes me feel... I haven't gone over about 80mcg though. The clen gives me a great boost and I can tell it is doing a lot of good. I have only been doing 1 shot of cjc no dac and hexarelin and do that pre bed at a high dose. I am having some of the most incredible dreams ever using that combo.

Lastly the LGD-4033. I wasn't too sure at first but it has built up and I am loving it now. Obviously I also added the LR3 so I can't pinpoint everything but I have only used the LR3 3-4 days so I have a fair idea of what is doing what. The LGD is keeping me full and is definitely helping me build muscle. It has increased my strength and that is certain as my strength has literally been stagnant for about 2 years. It's subtle in many ways but highly effective and I am enjoying it. I recommend this one a lot. It's the first SARM I have used and I am very impressed. I am using about 5mg but plan to up that slowly. I upped it a lot one day but felt sick so will do it more gradually in the future.

Here are some pics. They haven't turned out well but I am definitely a lot fuller even at 3am just after a shave and shower.

16c9emf.jpg

2ceg9ld.jpg

2ue2wx2.jpg

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
My last post was meant to go in my new log. This is my old log. I got mixed up. I see my new one has been moved to the log section so that's probably why. Ignore this thread as it is old now. Thanks