©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anyone on melanotan 2 currently?

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Lmao.. Carrot pills .. Weren't they in comic books next to the sea monkeys and body of atlas in a week ad?

Yep and below the x-ray glasses! under the "real" working submarine..Funny shit. Those pills really would turn a guy brilliant orange. Hey I had sea monkeys. . T

Bigwimp

Nov 6, 2012
I take a maintenance dose of 300mcg per week. People ask me if I went on vacation again all the time and call me Jose (I'm white.) The wife has commented about a tan line on the pecker which sucks though.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I take a maintenance dose of 300mcg per week. People ask me if I went on vacation again all the time and call me Jose (I'm white.) The wife has commented about a tan line on the pecker which sucks though.

Thats funny cause my friends and family call me nacho. Started on vacation 2 years ago in mexico. By the end of the first day i was darker than the locals and they were telling me to get back to work. My friends thought this was funny and started calling me nacho. To make it worse they pulled me aside at customs and asked me if i spoke english!

Dontblink

Dec 20, 2012
Nomans land
I take 125mcg pre tan and 125mcg post tan once a week I stay dark enough to get called Hispanic(I'm white) all the time....

If I get in the sun too I get black. Went to south padre in the summer and when we left I was darker than all the locals. Wife said she just looked out in the water for the black guy with her kids LOL

BTW I found taking it like I do my pecker wasn't so much darker that it looked black. Wife complained I used to just take my dose in the morning but for me doing it around my tanning it helped keep it all the same color instead of a killer tan with a black pecker LOL

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Yeah I'm good at 125mcg every 4th day . Makes me too nauseous .. One time I did way too much and I got the shakes and itch .. Weird shit.. T I fed My seamonkeys to my guppies. Lol..

Last edited:

Dontblink

Dec 20, 2012
Nomans land
Yeah makes me nauseous too....but just around the time I take it lasts maybe 30-45 min but goes away... It's worse if I take more than my dose though

vent_noir

Jan 3, 2013
Im not terribly white, but i do have the genetic code to grow moles and tanning is also somewhat of a pain (very slow) due to my massive northern Europe genes.

Im just wondering where a good supplier is and if its ok to use this while on my cycle. As far as I know this is still legal in the usa.

Last edited:

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Im not terribly white, but i do have the genetic code to grow moles and tanning is also somewhat of a pain (very slow) due to my massive northern Europe genes.

Im just wondering where a good supplier is and if its ok to use this while on my cycle. As far as I know this is still legal in the usa.

Although i have used many places and never once had bunk mt2, i would go with our sponsor ergopep. All their products are gtg.

Incognito1

Dec 24, 2012
Yeah I'm good at 125mcg every 4th day . Makes me too nauseous .. One time I did way too much and I got the shakes and itch .. Weird shit.. T I fed My seamonkeys to my guppies. Lol..

If it makes you nauseous try this trick. Take the MT2 straight before food and if possible directly before bed. The food lowers the nausea to be almost non existent and then you can sleep straight through the rest of the symptoms

Incognito1

Dec 24, 2012
Bump the Ergopep:D

Yeah I've been taking MT2 on and off for probably about 6 years. Ordered from heaps of places always with good results but Ergo is the cheapest I have found and trust me I've spent hours if not days over the years trying to find the cheapest supplier. It's a no brainer

DaveWallerCB

May 11, 2012
I've been on it @250mcg every day for two weeks. I'm darker than my wife, and she dark skinned Mexican