©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Montego Prep

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
Off yesterday. Tonight/early morning will be upper loading.

Weight is almost back to my previous low which is surprising. I'll get a few carbs in tonight after my session which should stabilize me another day or so.

I'll be on a weekend getaway this weekend with the wife and not be able to train so I'm gonna squeeze all my training in this week.

Meals are still the same with no changes yet. Just riding out the progress.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Post workout goodies

250g Chicken Breast

300g Jasmine rice

Little balsamic vinegar and basil dressing

fcf6d2d23834d42e5537b6fdb240e137.jpg
4d3f90d62f756fade9c52ea25b758b71.jpg
00679f56d76af2f761fc6e1365880a46.jpg
ab6def53c45bda6ada5a63f6fa8ed139.jpg

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Last night's late training

Upper loading -

T bar row - 4 plates *15, 5*8, 5*7 drop to 2 plates, 1 set dead stop to failure

Close grip pull down - 15*12 drop 10*8, drop 7*6

Bb bench - 315*7, 6 drop 225*8

Pec Deck - 100kg*12

Ez bar front raise palms up - 70*12, 11

Reverse Pec Deck - 100kg*10, 8

V bar press - stack*15, 12, 10

Bicep close grip curl - 80*20, 18

Post workout -

250g egg whites

50g whey

2 bagels

Post workout solid meal -

250g Chicken Breast

300g Jasmine rice

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Trained today after work. I'm always wiped out after work so my sessions usually aren't great. Today was so so.

Lower loading

Hatfield squat - 405*15, 12 widowmaker with 225

Sldl - 225*11, 10

Adductor - 130*11, 9

Extension - 130*9,7

Glute ham raise - 180*11, 10

Triceps press down - 150*15, 13, 11, 11

Preacher cable curl - 70*15, 14, 12, 12

Cable front raise - 40*18, 17

All I could get done. Just drained.

May train again tonight when I wake up.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Leaving in the morning for a 3 day getaway with the wife.

Will keep diet in check while I'm gone but don't think I'll be training. No carbs. Lots of cardio (Sex) and walking.

Break from the weights and then a big push to finish up this prep. Will take weight in the morning but I think I hit the limit of where I'm going without cardio. That will have to be added in now as much as I hate to do it.

When I put cardio in, my legs typically shrink..... Can't be having that.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Fasted cardio done this morning.

30 minutes of walking in the neighborhood before I start getting ready for the trip

Weight this morning was 232.2 so a little over a lb. Decent week but could have been better.

Feeling good overall but I'm coming up to that point where I'll have to start grinding hard to keep the fat coming off. Crunch time.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Well the weekend was up and down

Sometime Sunday I got what I'm guessing was food poisoning. Can't really think of what could have caused it but I was miserable. No throwing up or diarrhea but pretty bad stomach pains and the worst heart burn I've ever had.

I forced down a free meal yesterday of burgers and fries since I was feeling a little better but then it hit me again. Holding A TON of water today and with only one meal my weight shot up 7lbs. Something is going on but I dunno what.

It rained the whole time we were gone and power went out Sunday morning so I couldn't get my cardio in but, I'll live.

Today is upper muscle rounds so hopefully I'll knock off this water and whatever shit I came down with.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
No fever?
None.

Gotta be a stomach issue.

I haven't had bloods but I'm not noticing anything that would lead me to think something is off there though. Just been so tight on money and busy I haven't gotten in to pull labs like a dumb ass.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Upper Muscle Rounds

Hit more exercises then normal but working sets were the same.

Supinated pull-down - 14*23
Cable mid row to forehead - 10*22
Stretchers - 11*22
One arm Bb row - 90*23
Incline hammer - 270*23, 21
Rear delt row/fly - 40*23, 21
Triceps extension - 30*23, 22
Cable fly stretch focus - 180*22

Sweats were awful. Felt weak and spacey.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Haven't posted any food in a while.

Here's an exciting meal......

140g 93/7
140g chicken breast
2c green beans
38a11d86c0efd8dd16a7f9ef55b6b7f2.jpg

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Day started good then went south quick.

Seems like I've got blood in my stool. I haven't had any gi issues in a while and my colitis, which still wouldn't cause the bleeding that I know of hadn't been a major issue in quite a while.

I think if I remember correctly, blood in the stool is usually an upper GI issue which could have been brought on by whatever heartburn and pain I was having the last couple days.

Either way, I went from normal looking this morning to very distended, holding water all over, especially in my lower legs and wrists.

I've got a Dr appointment set up for tomorrow, and I didn't train today.

Fingers crossed.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Just finished with my GI Dr.

Typically when I go in for check ups, he will apply pressure on my stomach in the areas where the inflammation is and can tell by any pain I'm having or swelling if things are good.

As soon as I took my shirt off he said, "Yeah, that's not good". I'm still extremely distinded and since I'm not holding water in my mid section my abs are pretty apparent. Looks like gh gut, but it's not.

He started pressing around and I could actually feel where the inflammation was. Very painful and almost a knot.

He said we could do another upper and lower GI to see how bad the inflammation is and if there's any major damage in the intestinal wall but, he's pretty sure it's just gonna tell us what we already know. From the amount of blood in my stool, he thinks it's mild irritation causing that but the colitis is in fact flared up pretty bad.

Was told to keep food to a bare minimum and start a new treatment of corticosteroids.

Not too excited.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Just finished with my GI Dr.

Typically when I go in for check ups, he will apply pressure on my stomach in the areas where the inflammation is and can tell by any pain I'm having or swelling if things are good.

As soon as I took my shirt off he said, "Yeah, that's not good". I'm still extremely distinded and since I'm not holding water in my mid section my abs are pretty apparent. Looks like gh gut, but it's not.

He started pressing around and I could actually feel where the inflammation was. Very painful and almost a knot.

He said we could do another upper and lower GI to see how bad the inflammation is and if there's any major damage in the intestinal wall but, he's pretty sure it's just gonna tell us what we already know. From the amount of blood in my stool, he thinks it's mild irritation causing that but the colitis is in fact flared up pretty bad.

Was told to keep food to a bare minimum and start a new treatment of corticosteroids.

Not too excited.

So sorry to here this man- this log was keeping me going man. Your doing so good.
Was it any thing to do with our life style with the meds or the diet?
After you going to be able to keep going with every thing or do you have to stop cold Turkey?

montego

Feb 19, 2018
So sorry to here this man- this log was keeping me going man. Your doing so good.
Was it any thing to do with our life style with the meds or the diet?
After you going to be able to keep going with every thing or do you have to stop cold Turkey?
Nah the lifestyle has nothing to do with the cause of this type of colitis or, it's flaring up.

I did a bit of research when I was first diagnosed a few years back to try and figure out what may have caused it. The one thing that kept popping up was anti depressants and, wouldn't you know it, the year before I was diagnosed when I started having the issues, I was using one.

I firmly believe that's what caused it because, colitis is commonly linked with AD meds and, the type I have is almost always only found in middle aged women. About 95%.

I'm going to wait a few days and see if I improve before I make the decision to continue with prep but, if it doesn't improve, prep will be pointless since I won't be able to hold onto lean tissue.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Very little food since my Dr visit yesterday.

Had some egg whites and my pre/pro biotocs last night.

This morning more of the same.

100g chicken breast earlier plain without seasoning.

Still bloated and having pain.

Bowel movements have loosened up which isn't a good sign. Could be from lack of food but it's probably the colitis starting to show up there.

I'll get in a little more dry chicken this afternoon.