©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tx's log to a shredded 210

Dens228

Nov 6, 2012
I did it for a few years and think I have a template in Word format. I will look tonight.

Dens228

Nov 6, 2012
Tx I can't find what I had but I did find this which I copied and pasted.
Basically you pick three exercises per bodypart but only do one exercise per workout. The next time you do that bodypart you do the next exercise, the next time you do the third. The next time you start over with the first exercise.

Here's a link.

A Concise Guide to Doggcrapp Training | Muscle and Brawn

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
Thats awesome! Thank you sir for the help I'll study it later on this evening when I get to the house.

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
Took yesterday off, got way way to hot at work and spent the evening cramping and drinking pedialyte and pickle juice. Wasn't a good time at all. On the bright side though I get to hit the gym tonight and will see how well it goes.

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
Recap of the weekend and Monday was basically zero gym time an ass load of hrs at work and horrible eating on Sunday. Yesterday I had plenty of time to hit the gym laid down to take a little nap around 6 to recharge before I went in and didn't wake up until 11 at night. Apparently I have been pushing harder at work than I had originally thought. Good news is I got back on track today with my eating and water intake and feel much better this afternoon. Going to take a dip in the pool with the kids then it's baths and bed for them and gym for me. Going to see if I can continue on with the DC style this week and see how it treats me. Will update again tonight.

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
Missed update for last night.

Hit chest, shoulders, triceps, and back.

Still need to do more research and reading cause I still think my dumb ass is doing something wrong. If anything I'll talk with a trainer friend of mine and get him to lay it out for me.

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
Alrighty fellas been almost a week since I updated. we started a new project at work and I have been beyond busy. Workouts have been very good here of late. I have been able to train with a partner going into the weekend then slacked off Friday and sat. Also on a side note went to a friends bday Friday at a dance hall, was only drinking water since I had to work sat. I woke up in a hotel room sat morning with no clue where I was or how I got there. Pretty sure I got slipped something and didn't know but need less to say I didn't eat but once all day sat and could barely keep three meals down Sunday. Weight dropped 5 lbs so I am royally pissed about that. Going to try to eat a good bit more this week and next to get that 5 lbs back plus some.

Dens228

Nov 6, 2012
Alrighty fellas been almost a week since I updated. we started a new project at work and I have been beyond busy. Workouts have been very good here of late. I have been able to train with a partner going into the weekend then slacked off Friday and sat. Also on a side note went to a friends bday Friday at a dance hall, was only drinking water since I had to work sat. I woke up in a hotel room sat morning with no clue where I was or how I got there. Pretty sure I got slipped something and didn't know but need less to say I didn't eat but once all day sat and could barely keep three meals down Sunday. Weight dropped 5 lbs so I am royally pissed about that. Going to try to eat a good bit more this week and next to get that 5 lbs back plus some.

Holy shit! That is nuts...I'd be over the top pissed! I take it you didn't know everyone at the party?

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
We only had a little corner of the hall to our selves the rest of the hall had the remaining people and bar goers. And to get out in the floor to dance you had to leave your little area. So I only knew a fraction of the people at the hall. I was more pissed that I missed work Saturday and had to call in with the excuse I got drugged. It's not something people readily believe. Good thing is I never miss work and I'm never late so they knew something was wrong.

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
Sorry it's been a bit since I updated the log work and kids have been kicking my butt. Went back to a 4x12-15 set ratio. Unless I have a partner then I just fall in with him it normally works out pretty well. Have only missed two work outs last week due to being just over all drained from the sun.

Today was chest and tri. Lacked a lot of energy but still put in solid work. Body was still tired overall.

Decline bench 4x12@ 245

Incline bench 4x13@ 185

Incline half reps (bottom to parallel and top to parallel) 4x10 each

Dumbbell press 4x12@40, 4x12@45, 4x12@50

Cable flys lower 4x12@50

Cable flys middle 4x12&40

Over all very good session considering how tired I was.

Last weeks weight at the beginning of the week was 175. I had lost a lot of water and was very dehydrated. Today's weight was 181 so I'm hopefully both building muscle and replenishing water or just replenishing water. Either way I needed to see the scale move up.

Hopefully this week will not be as chaotic as last and I will be able to update more frequently.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
In the sun you really need to be drinking a gallon and a half to 2 gallons a day in that heat

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
Been drinking at least a gallon and a half of water plus a half gallon of oj and two or three poweraids. Was drinking Gatorade but there was to much sugar and it was making me nauseous. Soon as I made the switch to powerade I felt 10x better.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Been drinking at least a gallon and a half of water plus a half gallon of oj and two or three poweraids. Was drinking Gatorade but there was to much sugar and it was making me nauseous. Soon as I made the switch to powerade I felt 10x better.

Here's what I do in the Vegas heat.

I make two gallons per day, don't always drink them both tho.

3 qts of water and one qt of Powerade Zero. That way I get my electrolytes without the sugar and I add some flavor to the water.

And I freeze them overnight and let them melt as I drink throughout the day. The second one stays in a cooler till needed. Doubles as an over sized ice pack.

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
Been a busy week with kids and work wasn't able to even think about the gym til today. With the heat getting past the 100's down here I will be hitting it every other day to try not to over work myself to much.
Tonight was chest and tri. Really felt great in the gym think the days off did a good thing for me as far as deloading. Weight is starting to go back up it had dropped dramatically at the beginning of the week but as the days progressed I have been able to slightly bring it back up. Back in the 180's again so I'm very happy about that.

Last edited:

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
Been a while since I updated here so I'd like to cover what's been going on the past month or so. Over all my diet has been no where near on point, work hours have been ridiculously crazy. Football for my son and cheerleading for my daughter started three weeks ago and I have helping coach the pee-wee team that my son plays on as soon as I get off work. I have been staying extremely active and not putting on much if any fat between the heat, work and coaching the kids. Haven't been able to get to the gym til last night. Worked legs pretty hard, didn't have much left in the tank after work and football but was still happy with the workout given that I haven't been able to get in the gym for a month. Could deff tell that I missed so much time. Good news is that the gf likes going to the gym as well so I have someone to go with me now. Been wanting a woman that likes to lift and I think I found a good one here. With all that said I will hopefully be getting back in the swing of things this week.

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
Wow how it's been a long time since I updated this thread.

I had been struggling to find a rhythm in the gym and a split that worked for me. After getting frustrated with what I had been doing and not seeing the results that I was hoping for I decided to get some help. After talking a bit with phoe and some friends of mine down here I got in touch with a trainer to get my shit sorted out and get me on the right track to not only hit 210 but to compete in a men's physique class show.
We have gone through my diet and training and im sure that with his help I will be on the right track for me to be able to actually be competitive and possibly place. It's a small NPC show but it will let me know if I have the drive and will to do this.
So far the training has whipped my ass and humbled me greatly. I had no idea I was as unprepared both mentally and physically as I am and it's just the first week of training. I'm sure I will adjust to the training intensity and make some hopefully massive gains.
As for diet i thought I was already stuffing myself to max compactly but I have found out that I was also very wrong there as well. The diet is very clean but much more than I am accustom. It's going to take a good solid two weeks for me to adjust and for my stomach to get used to staying in a constant state of being stuffed.
I know I sound like a puss right now but I'm trying to be as honest here as possible in order to be able to look back on this thread and see how my mentality has changed and how my body has changed over the next 5 months.
Wish me luck fellas cause this is going to be a long grueling 5 months but it will most deff be worth it when I step on stage and am able to say I gave it %150.