©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Russianstar: Any peptide or sARMS questions, i will answer them here.

localexpert

Jan 14, 2015
I don't know if this falls into this category but here it goes. I bought clomiphene citrate 50MG/ML x 30ML. How much do I take? is the plunger 50MG and if so, this bottle will be 30-50MG's worth? Lastly, I came off a cycle of Ostarine for 3 months and been shut down. Thank you in advance.

Lanbro

Feb 18, 2015
I haven't tried peps yet but am interested in taking something in conjunction w AAS for lean mass. Don't want the bloat or hunger cravings. Seems like Cjc w/ DAC and Ghrp -2?? Truthfully I don't want to pin 3x ED.

What would u recommend?

Thank you

Last edited:

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I haven't tried peps yet but am interested in taking something in conjunction w AAS for lean mass. Don't want the bloat or hunger cravings. Seems like Cjc w/ DAC and Ghrp -2?? Truthfully I don't want to pin 3x ED.

What would u recommend?

Thank you

Not sure if RS is posting here anymore. I know you have ordered the cjc dac and ghrp-2 and that will be great for you. However if you didn't want to pin 3 times daily and wanted very little bloat or hunger cravings I would have recommended the cjc-dac with ipamorelin. CJC-DAC at 2.5-5mg per week and Ipam at 300mcg daytime (ideally pre workout) and 700mcg pre bed.

Jonny

Dec 6, 2014
sarms

Hey what effects do you see with LDG 4033. I noticed pumps and muscles tighter. Is there anything else? Any info would be great. Thanks.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
I have trained a few females, one of whom won the Europeans and had tremendous success with 1mg of cjc with DAC a week, as it follows the female pulsate fashion of releasing gh.

Mk677 at 10mg a day is really nice for fat loss, nitrogen retention and muscle sparing on a cut.

Ipam is very nice too as it doesn't spike cortisol or prolactin.. 150mcg 3 x ed with the cjc will give you lovely results.

I thought standard dose was 25mg of mK677?