©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Russianstar: Any peptide or sARMS questions, i will answer them here.

Russianstar

Jan 23, 2015
www.uksteroidmass.com
Thanks for reply! I've been taking 25mg in the morning. At night I can't sleep, always hungry, and it makes my heart race. Perfect for the morning though. I bloated with in the first week fierce!!!!! It's going away now. But lower the dose to half to stay on then?

So would I take the igf-lr3 at night then like 20-40mcg?

Igf I get lean and the mk677 makes me big and strong like i'm on dbol. LOVE IT!!!

Yes 40mcg at night is perfect.

ForkLift

Banned
Aug 21, 2014
RUssian,
I have to log some lr3/peg for a sponsor!

Was wondering on how you best think this should be ran?
I know you suppose to wait 25 hours between!

I was thinking one day Lr3 pre-work out.
Next day MGF-peg Post-Work out.
Alternatiing like that?
I use to use the peg on off days, but latley havnt beeen taking any!

Oregonstrong

Dec 24, 2014
What would be the best peptide to use to increase appetite and what would dosing frequency looK like?

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
glad your here too. im new to the boards and always used my gear wrong. glad to have another sponsor that reliable and your prices are good. awesome to see other ppl who know you and that your legit. i will def be working with you when i get out of this money issue im having

Russianstar

Jan 23, 2015
www.uksteroidmass.com
RUssian,
I have to log some lr3/peg for a sponsor!

Was wondering on how you best think this should be ran?
I know you suppose to wait 25 hours between!

I was thinking one day Lr3 pre-work out.
Next day MGF-peg Post-Work out.
Alternatiing like that?
I use to use the peg on off days, but latley havnt beeen taking any!

You can use it every day, every other day, every 5 days

I would try either lr3 first thing am 60mcg
or last thing at night 40mcg
Use peg mgf 25 mins post workout

I like the idea of mgf on the off days. gives you greater anabolic scope.

Russianstar

Jan 23, 2015
www.uksteroidmass.com
glad your here too. im new to the boards and always used my gear wrong. glad to have another sponsor that reliable and your prices are good. awesome to see other ppl who know you and that your legit. i will def be working with you when i get out of this money issue im having

Thank so much;)

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Russianstar, I know many run their CJC (no DAC) and GHRP-2 @ 100mcg 3-4 x daily. What would you say this equates to in terms of iu of HGH daily? I've heard each 100mcg dose is about +/- 3 iu.
I have also seen that a 100mcg dose of the two, immediately PWO, around 20 minutes before administration of insulin can work wonders thanks to the synergy of HGH and insulin. Do you have any thoughts on that particular protocol or any way to improve upon it?
Thanks!
G.

warlock

Aug 20, 2014
russianstar,

If you eat before bed and want to use frag 176-191 in the AM and in the PM, would it work if you ate before bed, then go to sleep and inject your frag in the middle of the night?

I have read two different protocols when using both mk-677 and igf-lr3. One is using the igf before bed and the Mk-677 before bed; the other is igf-lr3 before bed, then the Mk-677 in the AM. This said, do you prefer to use the MK in the AM or before bed if using igf before bed? Any difference?

Thanks

Russianstar

Jan 23, 2015
www.uksteroidmass.com
Russianstar, I know many run their CJC (no DAC) and GHRP-2 @ 100mcg 3-4 x daily. What would you say this equates to in terms of iu of HGH daily? I've heard each 100mcg dose is about +/- 3 iu.
I have also seen that a 100mcg dose of the two, immediately PWO, around 20 minutes before administration of insulin can work wonders thanks to the synergy of HGH and insulin. Do you have any thoughts on that particular protocol or any way to improve upon it?
Thanks!
G.

Based on igf levels 8mg of cjc with dac a week is about 6 iu of synthetic gh ed.
One pulse of 150mcg ghrp-6 is like half an iu of gh , add in a ghrh at 150mcg -200mcg and you get like 2 iu of gh but with less anabolic effects.

Yes that does work well, if your one of the post workout insulin users, I would say dose hexarelin at 200mcg and tesamorelin at 200mcg post workout then use your insulin 38 mins after that.

That will give you a very nice anabolic effect, and you can always run 40mcg igf1lr3 before bed ed.

Russianstar

Jan 23, 2015
www.uksteroidmass.com
russianstar,

If you eat before bed and want to use frag 176-191 in the AM and in the PM, would it work if you ate before bed, then go to sleep and inject your frag in the middle of the night?

I have read two different protocols when using both mk-677 and igf-lr3. One is using the igf before bed and the Mk-677 before bed; the other is igf-lr3 before bed, then the Mk-677 in the AM. This said, do you prefer to use the MK in the AM or before bed if using igf before bed? Any difference?

Thanks

Im sure you asked this on p.m

HGH frag shouldn't be taken if it interferes with your sleep, eat before bed, wait 30 mins and inject hgh frag.

I use igf1 and mk before bed, 10mg of mk and 40mcg of igf1,it depends on your goals.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
On 25mg of mk677 when i wake up. I'm really bloated and its's a problem sleeping. I'm going to stop taking it, when I start again should i just use 12.5mg instead?

This shit is insane how fast I put weight on...

Russianstar

Jan 23, 2015
www.uksteroidmass.com
On 25mg of mk677 when i wake up. I'm really bloated and its's a problem sleeping. I'm going to stop taking it, when I start again should i just use 12.5mg instead?

This shit is insane how fast I put weight on...

Try 10mg before bed and build up.

That's partly oedema caused by potassium depletion.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Quick question Russianstar, I have four 5mg vials of ghrp2 left over from a ghrp/cjc run I did a couple years back. I'm on cycle right now. Would it hurt for me to run 100mcg of it am and pm just to use it up. I know it works better with cjc, but I don't have any right now. Would I see any benefit at all running just the ghrp2? I also want to say thanks for coming to anasci and helping us out over here.

pdelta

Oct 6, 2014
I have long been concerned about the dangers of excessive IGF1. To that end I found this article.

There is a big difference between Growth Hormone, and IGF-1. The fact is, indeed, that Growth Hormone is broken down in the liver, and produces IGF-1(Insulin Growth Factor). And yes, this particular substance is mostly responsible for muscle growth. The good thing about IGF-1 is that it does not bind into bone cells, or even affect bone cells growth, and so does not give over many years that square face look (which i doubt anyone going for that level anyway would care about such a trivial matter) HOWEVER, IGF-'s catastrophic side effect, is Cancer. IGF-1 binds to the receptors of Cancer cells, and highly promotes cancer cell growth. One will argue; well growth hormone produces IGF-1 in the liver, isn't it the same? No. Growth hormone has many, many effects on the body, one of which is producing RECEPTORS for IGF-1 to BIND with. So it does produce IGF-1, but it also produces receptors that bind with IGF-1, which is in a way countering the negative side effects of IGF-1.

My question is this, does MK 677 cause the liver to produce more GH thereby countering the negative effects of elevated IGF1?

Russianstar

Jan 23, 2015
www.uksteroidmass.com
Quick question Russianstar, I have four 5mg vials of ghrp2 left over from a ghrp/cjc run I did a couple years back. I'm on cycle right now. Would it hurt for me to run 100mcg of it am and pm just to use it up. I know it works better with cjc, but I don't have any right now. Would I see any benefit at all running just the ghrp2? I also want to say thanks for coming to anasci and helping us out over here.

I quite like running ghrp-2 on its own to be honest, 150mcg 3 x ed, you can use 200 before bed if you prefer.

Its a really nice forum, I think Il be staying here a good while , thanks bro.

Russianstar

Jan 23, 2015
www.uksteroidmass.com
I have long been concerned about the dangers of excessive IGF1. To that end I found this article.

There is a big difference between Growth Hormone, and IGF-1. The fact is, indeed, that Growth Hormone is broken down in the liver, and produces IGF-1(Insulin Growth Factor). And yes, this particular substance is mostly responsible for muscle growth. The good thing about IGF-1 is that it does not bind into bone cells, or even affect bone cells growth, and so does not give over many years that square face look (which i doubt anyone going for that level anyway would care about such a trivial matter) HOWEVER, IGF-'s catastrophic side effect, is Cancer. IGF-1 binds to the receptors of Cancer cells, and highly promotes cancer cell growth. One will argue; well growth hormone produces IGF-1 in the liver, isn't it the same? No. Growth hormone has many, many effects on the body, one of which is producing RECEPTORS for IGF-1 to BIND with. So it does produce IGF-1, but it also produces receptors that bind with IGF-1, which is in a way countering the negative side effects of IGF-1.

My question is this, does MK 677 cause the liver to produce more GH thereby countering the negative effects of elevated IGF1?

Igf does not cause cancer, if you don't have any pre cancerous cells you wont get any taking igf in any form or from hgh.

Mk677 elevates igf on its own regardless of anything else.