©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

People having enough......

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
You're a smart fellow Chris. There is a movement aimed to control powders though as you are probably aware.

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
I'm surprised anyone supports this guy. He is a welfare queen. He is stealing from the government and then threatening to kill the police officers just doing their job. It's like if I refused to pay my taxes, then threatened to kill the IRS agent that came to my house.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
I'm surprised anyone supports this guy. He is a welfare queen. He is stealing from the government and then threatening to kill the police officers just doing their job. It's like if I refused to pay my taxes, then threatened to kill the IRS agent that came to my house.

I'm not surprised at all you would say something ignorant like that.

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
You are not a very skilled debater if your only argument is name calling. Why dont you enlighten me on where i'm wrong? And a number of republicans have said the exact same thing I have.

Last edited:

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
You are not a very skilled debater if your only argument is name calling. Why dont you enlighten me on where i'm wrong? And a number of republicans have said the exact same thing I have.

I'm not trying to debate. And go hijack somebody else's thread.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Slate there's a lot of things I or many others don't agree with doesn't mean I'm gonna post more than my opinion and leave it at that. It seems from this thread and I believe the last memorable thread I can remember that was u too. This is a great forum where we can disagree but we're not here to argue. If you're here to argue or cause drama I'm sure someone will be here assist you with that soon enough.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa

Dude our government is getting worse by the day in telling us what we can and cant do thats not what there there for thats not why our government was created thats not in their job description...how exactly do you steal from a government that financially and constitutionally fucking ass rapes its citizens on a daily basis...I have no issues paying my fair share of taxes but when my tax bill fucking goes up every year so more lazy motherfuckers that dont wanna work dont have to get up and go to work h9w many of my tax dollars go to an agency that spends billions a year to spy on its own fucking citizens ya I got a serious fucking problem with that I have a real fucking problem with a government on the federal or state level having the ability to take land or property from someone that legally owns it. So ya guess I got a soft spot for this guy just for the fact that him and his supporters stood up to the giant and fucking won. If I could have been there with my AR I would have done so proudly.

Last edited:

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
Slate there's a lot of things I or many others don't agree with doesn't mean I'm gonna post more than my opinion and leave it at that. It seems from this thread and I believe the last memorable thread I can remember that was u too. This is a great forum where we can disagree but we're not here to argue. If you're here to argue or cause drama I'm sure someone will be here assist you with that soon enough.

No one debates anything on this forum? And look up any of my posts and see if I do any name calling like some other members do. AM posted a topic and I disagreed with him. Just like a few months ago I posted a topic and he disagreed with me. If you don't want to debate anything on here then don't. No one is making u read my comments