©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

People having enough......

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
I'm glad other people on this board have excellent sense. Some people are lost causes but for the most part you guys are dead on.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Oh and I'm sure you guys have figured out by now that Slate just wants attention. He's not debating you he's just trying to get your attention. Poor guy probably grew up without a dad or something.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
I just don't agree with you that the government threatened violence without just cause. There has been a long history of threats towards the government by those ranchers. And answer my question. If you were arrested for gear or speeding would you threaten the officer with a gun for trying to take away what you believe to be your rights?

To answer your question I personally do not believe getting busted for gear or speeding would warrant killing it could usually be sorted out in court with a fine.....having said that if that same officer came to my house and threatened to take my property, my life, or my freedoms by force in the name of the "law" and I didnt feel I had earned it then yes I would kill him were he stood and not lose a minutes sleep over it.

Last edited:

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
To answer your question I personally do not believe getting busted for gear or speeding would warrant killing it could usually be sorted out in court with a fine.....having said that if that same officer came to my house and threatened to take my property, my life, or my freedoms in the name of the "law" and I didnt feel I had earned it then yes I would kill him dead were he stood.

Boom

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Oh and I'm sure you guys have figured out by now that Slate just wants attention. He's not debating you he's just trying to get your attention. Poor guy probably grew up without a dad or something.

Could be low T as well.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Tell me why the feds owning 87 percent of Nevada is wrong I mean how many acres do the common folk really need?

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
The State has privileged me to own 10 acres. What more could a guy want? After all, they are protecting us from all of these dangerous American ranchers and their crazy, wild cattle while our borders are being flooded with meth, heroin and freeloaders.

Attachments

• govt.jpg
    govt.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 17

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
The State has privileged me to own 10 acres. What more could a guy want? After all, they are protecting us from all of these dangerous American ranchers and their crazy, wild cattle while our borders are being flooded with meth, heroin and freeloaders.

The only time the border is enforced is when it's the border of Bundys ranch. Lol

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
Ok put your money where your mouth is. Don't pay your taxes and when the government takes your house then you can shoot the IRS agent. And then you can go to jail. All in the name of Freedom.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Ok put your money where your mouth is. Don't pay your taxes and when the government takes your house then you can shoot the IRS agent. And then you can go to jail. All in the name of Freedom.

I see that you believe in elections but what do you do when your elected official gets overruled over and over? Just turn over and take it?

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013

I'm glad our forefathers didn't have your attitude. Slate, are you of French heritage? Just wondering.

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
Our forefathers believed in a nation of laws. If you want to change the law then do it through the democratic process. Threatening people with violence because you cant get your way doesnt make you a patriot. It makes you a thug. And do you have an example of that AM?

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Our forefathers believed in a nation of laws. If you want to change the law then do it through the democratic process. Threatening people with violence because you cant get your way doesnt make you a patriot. It makes you a thug. And do you have an example of that AM?

Dude you are familiar with american history right? I believe thomas jefferson once said (in laymans words) the people should overthrow their government every 100 years or so to insure that its for the people and not corrupt....our fore fathers overthrew a tyranical government cause they didnt like its laws if you dont remember lol. Our fore fathers were the most freedom loving in your face fuck you if you dont like it brothers that ever walked the planet I hate to tell you this but violence as you say is the only way major differences have been settled thru out time wether you like it or not the guy with the biggest stick gets his way period.

Last edited:

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013

No, actually our forefathers overthrew a bunch of arrogant, aristocratic assholes and their king and established a republic, which is far different than a democracy. They fought and died so that we would be free from tyranny. And Slate, you might want to pay attention to what the activist judges are doing to this country. You keep saying "vote." It's kind of hard when the democrats are loading this country up with illegals who vote 70% for them. Communism is always a hit with the poor and uneducated.

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
The founding fathers started a new country because there were being taxed without representation. Cliven Bundy has representation. You do know that Thomas Jefferson and the other founding fathers actually passed laws? Do you think they were cool with people breaking those laws whenever they felt like it? And who do you think has a bigger stick? The Bundy or the government?

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
Dorian- we have this thing called a Constitution. If a law gets passed by congress or by majority vote and its considered unconstitutional by judges then that law can't go into affect. We also have three branches of government in this country. I could go on but you were supposed to learn this in Govenment class.

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
The founding fathers started a new country because there were being taxed without representation. Cliven Bundy has representation. You do know that Thomas Jefferson and the other founding fathers actually passed laws? Do you think they were cool with people breaking those laws whenever they felt like it? And who do you think has a bigger stick? The Bundy or the government?

Slate, I'm in the highest tax bracket. I get one vote. Don Juan, illegal alien, gets one vote too. I vote for a smaller, less intrusive govt. because I don't want them in my life. I've made my own way through hard work and taking lots of risks. Don votes for the biggest govt. he can get. He loves this country. After all, where else can you get a free house, a free cell phone, free health care, etc. And he pays no tax, yet gets $2000 for each of his 8 kids. I ask you Slate, who pays for all of this? You got it, me and you. And are there more like me or Don in this country? Where do you think this will lead? Am I being represented for the amount of my taxation?

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Dorian- we have this thing called a Constitution. If a law gets passed by congress or by majority vote and its considered unconstitutional by judges then that law can't go into affect. We also have three branches of government in this country. I could go on but you were supposed to learn this in Govenment class.

So judges have more power than the people? So much for your democratic ideal. 3 branches of govt.? So what do you think of executive orders by the president. Sounds more like a dictatorship to me. Sorry brother, I got an A in govt. I think you got an F in common sense though.