©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Do you believe in Sasquatch?

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
AM, how do I know that Bigfoot story is bullshit? The last paragraph.

Dyer will take the body on tour across North American where he will charge a fee to view the body.

If someone shoots Bigfoot, and their way of proving it to people is the P.T. Barnum method, they're a fucking scammer. And secondly, when it's only news to Fox News, that's another good indicator it's bullshit.

Even better, here it is from the great left wing menstrual rag known as the Huffing and Puffington Post. I guess you believe it now. :rolleyes:

Bigfoot Hunter Rick Dyer Claims He Killed The Hairy Beast And Will Take It On Tour

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
I dont see anything wrong with making money showing off something he killed to the public…..hell i did this years ago at the circus with my abnormally large sized cack.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Lmao. The Fox News comment wasn't meant to be serious. Just a little lighthearted jab bro. I only get my news from The Daily Show and Colbert Report. ;)

But the story is still bullshit.

Daily Show and Colbert are always dead on with no slant.:rolleyes:

Anyways, yeah i believe the story is BS. Supposedly this guy Dyer has been known to have pushed previous bigfoot hoaxes in the past.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
There just too fast to catch is what the truth is....

Now that I think about it more, I did have some deer cameras disappear out of the woods. I think he knew I got him, so he just stole it.

Last edited: