©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

NPP Deca or EQ

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
Which would be most friendly on your health? I know EQ causes increased RBC in some and Deca can lead to enlarged heart I believe? Not sure on NPP, but I'd imagine the same as deca since its the same compound. Anyone with any experience or knowledge to this?

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
Most anabolic a increase RBC.
Deca and NPP are the same - different esters.

I find EQ to be mild and have very little sides and can be ran for very long cycles. At high doses some report anxiety, albeit rather uncommon.

Deca/NPP have potential prolactin sides etc. any 19-Nor sides are a possibility.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Which would be most friendly on your health? I know EQ causes increased RBC in some and Deca can lead to enlarged heart I believe? Not sure on NPP, but I'd imagine the same as deca since its the same compound. Anyone with any experience or knowledge to this?

just like ^^^ said

i think EQ at 400-600mg wk wld be best.
in my book...the slower the muscle gains....the better(health wise) for u

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
So eq or NPP? Need a consensus here :)

Health wise I would still probably go with npp just cause you can get out faster and see the gains from a lower dose. Eq it seems you need to do a lot to really benefit from it and that when you start to notice the sides more. A lower dose of Eq is a waste IMO

Bull_Nuts

Jul 26, 2013
Im running npp 600/wk, eq 1000/wk, var 100/day with test e 250/wk and loving it....best cycle to date...and ive done my share

abs32

Banned
Jun 13, 2013
NPP is awesome in my experience I never got much out of EQ no matter what the dose or length and deca gave me way too many sides high bp, heavy water retention, and lethargy. If I had the option of NPP or tren hex/ace I would definitely go with tren all day but I consider NPP to be one of the more mild compounds in terms of side effects. I have ran NPP up to 600 a week and loved it almost side effect free great steady gains and nice strength/aggression in the gym... "was just right" if I had to sum it up. I have a buddy that swears by it around the gram mark though...

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Im running npp 600/wk, eq 1000/wk, var 100/day with test e 250/wk and loving it....best cycle to date...and ive done my share

I like this cycle a lot I just would use a lil Tren over the Var, but that's me cause Var doesn't do it for me at all

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
And just to add-

Right now I am running 150mg/ed of NPP, 50mg TestP, 10iu Slin, 80mcg IGF, 60mcg Clen and I am super happy with the cycle so far. No water retention at all and usually that's a big problem for me too.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

Those side effects you mention are far exaggerated and usually only happens with ABUSE. With proper use you shouldnt have many if any problems. A popular combo with some guys I work with has been using some EQ and DECA together. They seem to have a synergistic effect.

abs32

Banned
Jun 13, 2013
Those side effects you mention are far exaggerated and usually only happens with ABUSE. With proper use you shouldnt have many if any problems. A popular combo with some guys I work with has been using some EQ and DECA together. They seem to have a synergistic effect.

I agree I would be more worried about clen and the enlargement of the heart than a 19-nor

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013

hey this is good to hear. after seeing a link with a study on nandrolone and heart issues i was concerned. but i guess as with anything esle, abuse is the major factor here. that said, im leaning towards npp. i like what i hear..

mike1107

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 25, 2004
I like faster esters better because if any side effect occurs, faster ester will be out of your system quicker but you have to inject more often and more volume

That being said I am not a big fan of EQ at all unless you run it at very high dosage (at least in my case)

As for enlarged heart issues, this is the problem with any steroids, it's not only deca related
So my vote goes for NPP or deca (love both) or a combo deca/EQ

EQ alone ... no thanks