AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

New pin site?
Old
  (#1)
gobot

New pin site? - 12-19-2013, 10:07 AM

So let me start off by saying I just started my fifth week of my cycle last night with two pins in each glute/week. Iíve had no problems with pain (besides very first pin), discoloring, bruising, bleeding (besides nicking a vein here and there) or anything else. It is a little hard in the pin area on each side but I really havenít been paying attention to that because I donít notice it unless Iím feeling the area. Last night when I pinned it was a little more difficult to push in (I go in pretty darn slow) and about half way through each pin it felt as if the needle wanted to come out. When I pulled out everything was normal but then I could feel the oil running down my ass. Wasnít too much so I didnít think anything of it but then the same thing happened on the other side. Is that to be expected after using the same site for 5 weeks? Should I think about switching to my quads for a couple weeks? Iíve had absolutely no problems so far so Iím not really concerned about there being health concerns I just donít want to lose 10% of my gear every week when it runs down my ass. What you guys think?

Old
  (#2)
chrisr116
AnaSCI VET

12-19-2013, 10:39 AM

You could have a little scar tissue developing or something like that. I would not worry about it. Just start rotating glutes and quads, that way you wont be injecting the same site so much.

Old
  (#3)
gobot

12-19-2013, 11:03 AM

Scar tissue could cause that to happen? Will the scare tissue go away over time?

Old
  (#4)
chester420

12-19-2013, 11:06 AM

over time it will go away. as suggested above rotate and you will be fine. shoulders is an easy spot to inject. just pin a diff spot every time and with twice a week injects each site should heal fine...good luck

How we react is everything and our attitude is the choice we have: it is a choice we make every minute of everyday. It is a state of mind that no one can take from us. If we are in control of our attitudes, we are in command of our lives. And that is the best way to live.

Old
  (#5)
Magnus82
Banned

12-19-2013, 11:13 AM

Shoulders, bis, and the best spot, ventroglutial.

Old
  (#6)
gobot

12-19-2013, 11:14 AM

Shoulder easier than quad in your opinion?

Old
  (#7)
Magnus82
Banned

12-19-2013, 11:17 AM

as for your leakage, look up the Z track injection

Old
  (#8)
gobot

12-19-2013, 11:24 AM

Ventroglutial is pretty much right above the hip bone by maybe an inch or so right?

Old
  (#9)
gobot

12-19-2013, 11:27 AM

Ventro is definitely easier to access that's for sure.

Old
  (#10)
gobot

12-19-2013, 11:31 AM

Lol after feeling around I obviously don't know where my hip bone is.

Old
  (#11)
gobot

12-19-2013, 11:49 AM

So I'm feeling around for the correct spot for ventro. Correct me if I'm wrong but if I'm sitting down and lift my leg it should be the muscle that flexes in front of my hip?

Old
  (#12)
LastChance
Banned

12-19-2013, 11:54 AM

I had what sounds like about the same thing happen to me injecting twice a week into the ass. Started doing quads with a slin pin and rotating. I just keep the quad shot to 1ml or less. I actually like the quads way more than glutes.

Rotating seemed to make it go away though. Don't use the same site until the lump is completely gone.

I am a noob really, but that is working for me.

Old
  (#13)
xmen1234

12-19-2013, 02:00 PM

I rotate glutes, quads, delts, chest, bi's.

Also, make sure you are relaxed and not tense (flexing) when pinning.

If you can dream it, you can do it.

-Walt Disney

Old
  (#14)
ASHOP
AnaSCI VET

Lightbulb 12-19-2013, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmen1234 View Post
I rotate glutes, quads, delts, chest, bi's.

Also, make sure you are relaxed and not tense (flexing) when pinning.
I rotate inject sites on a frequent basis.
My easiest spots are biceps,,glutes and delts.

Old
  (#15)
Magnus82
Banned

12-19-2013, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobot View Post
So I'm feeling around for the correct spot for ventro. Correct me if wrong but if I'm sitting down and lift my leg it should be the that flexes your front of my hip?
Yes, it is basically between your hip and bony petrusion on your waist. You can really feel it when you get up from sitting or if you are standing and shifting
your weight from side to side.

Old
  (#16)
gobot

12-20-2013, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus82 View Post
Yes, it is basically between your hip and bony petrusion on your waist. You can really feel it when you get up from sitting or if you are standing and shifting
your weight from side to side.
Thanks! I know exactly where it is now.

Old
  (#17)
Magnus82
Banned

12-20-2013, 12:57 PM

Nice, it can take a beating!

Old
  (#18)
vpiedu
AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member

12-20-2013, 01:23 PM

tons of injection sites if you are comfortable trying them. when i am on i use bi's, tri's, delts, traps, lats, pecs, abs, glutes, quads, calfs. not only can you use them all, there are multiple spots to inject in many of these groups. since i started using them all i always rotate through them and go many weeks before i even use the same area again. best of luck!

VP

Height: 6'
Weight 270

Old
  (#19)
gobot

12-25-2013, 04:25 PM

So I did my first ventro pin last Wednesday. Everything went well until two days afterwards. My quads were horribly sore and have been that way until today. Feels like a horrible bruise and they're really tight. Did I go to low or is that what is to be expected on my first pin in that area. It's been getting better every day but I figured it would go away faster than this!

Old
  (#20)
xmen1234

12-26-2013, 01:28 AM

How many ml's are you pinning in a single sight?

If you can dream it, you can do it.

-Walt Disney