AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Steroid Conversions

Transdermal carriers?
Old
  (#1)
GottaGain

Transdermal carriers? - 07-11-2015, 07:39 PM

What are some good transdermal carriers? Is phlojel ultra still the best option? Most everyone tolerated that well, but there were a few guys that had skin irritation from it. Looking to avoid dmso. Just checking to see if there's anything else out there anyone would recommend.

Old
  (#2)
greggy

07-11-2015, 07:52 PM

Dimethyl Sulfoxide. This is the only one that I know of but you stated you wanted to stay away from it.

Old
  (#3)
rAJJIN
Super Moderator

07-12-2015, 07:15 PM

I had some test base from a place called Viper Labs.
It was a gift to try out from a fried overseas.... He was thinking of adding it to his lineup. Then when I went to get more I could ever find this Viper labs.
I found a few reviews but never was able to get more.

Is it easy to mix? If a guy was to get some for personal use?

I think what I had was an old dmso version. But they were next moving onto gels. never tried the gels but the dmso stuff worked good.

Use code "RAJ5OFF" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
LIKE - ProfessionalMuscleStore Facebook
Follow - ProfessionalMuscleStore Instagram

LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements

Old
  (#4)
Sully
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member

07-12-2015, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rAJJIN View Post
It was a gift to try out from a fried overseas.... He was thinking of adding it to his lineup. Then when I went to get more I could ever find this Viper labs.

I think what I had was an old dmso version. But they were next moving onto gels. never tried the gels but the dmso stuff worked good.
Wasn't Viper a source here, at some point?

GearPro Rep
[email protected]

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it- Aristotle

Old
  (#5)
rAJJIN
Super Moderator

07-12-2015, 11:48 PM

That was venom, not the same

LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook

Old
  (#6)
GottaGain

07-13-2015, 08:28 AM

Quote:

Interesting, I've never heard of them. I've heard of guys getting very bad skin irritation and even burns from dmso. Supposedly it depends on the quality/purity of the dmso, but the potential for that combined with the bad breath/B.O. from it makes me hesitant. Phlojel ultra is used by pharmaceutical companies for transdermal delivery of a variety of different drugs. Guys have had success with test base and tren base compounded in it. A small number had some skin irritation, but for the most part it was very well tolerated. Absorption percentage is on par with dmso. Obviously not the best option for bodybuilding purposes, but for trt/cruising and convenience while travelling it has its advantages.

Old
  (#7)
Sully
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member

07-14-2015, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaGain View Post
Interesting, I've never heard of them. I've heard of guys getting very bad skin irritation and even burns from dmso. Supposedly it depends on the quality/purity of the dmso, but the potential for that combined with the bad breath/B.O. from it makes me hesitant. Phlojel ultra is used by pharmaceutical companies for transdermal delivery of a variety of different drugs. Guys have had success with test base and tren base compounded in it. A small number had some skin irritation, but for the most part it was very well tolerated. Absorption percentage is on par with dmso. Obviously not the best option for bodybuilding purposes, but for trt/cruising and convenience while travelling it has its advantages.
When using DMSO, it's all about purity. No one should ever use the stuff that comes from an animal supply store, nor should we be using the stuff that comes from eBay. It needs to be pharmaceutical grade only. And yes, there is pharmaceutical DMSO. DMSO is available as a prescribed treatment for interstitial cystitis. Basically a really bad bladder infection. The only DMSO I would ever use comes from Jacob Lab. It is pharmaceutical grade DMSO, from a reputable company. Their DMSO should not cause any burns, irritation, or ill effects. A slight sulphury garlic odor will occur with any DMSO, though, although theirs is much less pronounced.

GearPro Rep
[email protected]

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it- Aristotle

Old
  (#8)
GottaGain

07-14-2015, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil' Sully View Post
When using DMSO, it's all about purity. No one should ever use the stuff that comes from an animal supply store, nor should we be using the stuff that comes from eBay. It needs to be pharmaceutical grade only. And yes, there is pharmaceutical DMSO. DMSO is available as a prescribed treatment for interstitial cystitis. Basically a really bad bladder infection. The only DMSO I would ever use comes from Jacob Lab. It is pharmaceutical grade DMSO, from a reputable company. Their DMSO should not cause any burns, irritation, or ill effects. A slight sulphury garlic odor will occur with any DMSO, though, although theirs is much less pronounced.
Thanks for sharing that. I never really digged deep enough to understand which kinds of dmso were causing all the problems. I'll do some reading on the one you recommended and decide if maybe it's worth a try.

Transdermal carriers?
Old
  (#9)
rAJJIN
Super Moderator

Transdermal carriers? - 07-14-2015, 08:41 PM

I would rub it on my knees and it seem to make
Them feel better.
Maybe in my head, probably not the best spot for absorption rate.

I'd also use it on the body part I was training on that day.

Some smell for sure, even a bit of "taste"
But no burns or bad reactions

LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook

Old
  (#10)
Magnus82
Banned

07-14-2015, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Them feel better.

Same here, it's great for localized relief of sore joints and muscles. I usually crushed 3 ibuprofen in a tablespoon of dmso. By far the best topical pain reliever on the market. To the op, have you considered an alcohol based transdermal like Axiron. My doc gave me 3 bottles and it did work quite well. I believe the carrier is nearly identical to hand sanitizer.

Old
  (#11)
GottaGain

07-15-2015, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus82 View Post
Same here, it's great for localized relief of sore joints and muscles. I usually crushed 3 ibuprofen in a tablespoon of dmso. By far the best topical pain reliever on the market. To the op, have you considered an alcohol based transdermal like Axiron. My doc gave me 3 bottles and it did work quite well. I believe the carrier is nearly identical to hand sanitizer.
Yes I have heard of test base compounded in hand sanitizer, but the absorption rate is about 10% whereas with phlojel ultra or dmso it's about 30-40% if I'm not mistaken. That's always another option though.

Old
  (#12)
Magnus82
Banned

07-15-2015, 07:49 PM

Yes, and I'm sure that's why they use a more permeable area like the armpit.

Old
  (#13)
Cerberus777
AnaSCI VIP

07-16-2015, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Them feel better.

Not in your head at all. Works very good locally.

Old
  (#14)
Cerberus777
AnaSCI VIP

07-16-2015, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus82 View Post
I get knots around my shoulder blades, I used this and they go away.

Old
  (#15)
basskiller
AnaSCI VIP

07-16-2015, 09:18 PM

I've used Salvo before. It held 100mg of test base.

Tren is God, I am he

Old
  (#16)
GottaGain

07-17-2015, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by basskiller View Post
I've used Salvo before. It held 100mg of test base.
Ah there's an interesting one. I remember hearing about that a few months ago, but couldn't remember the name. What did you think of the absorption rate, what were the overall pros and cons of the product?