AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

week 1 results anadrol
Old
  (#1)
ORACLE
Perfection Personifide

week 1 results anadrol - 05-23-2005, 09:08 PM

Ok today is the end of week 1 of using 100mgs of Anadrol ED. My weight is back up 15 lbs. strength....getting back up. I used 105lb dumbbells for flat bench. it's not all there yet but it's going up pretty quick. I think the quickness is hurting me a little considering when i was benching my forearms where hurting from the strain of the weights.

Old
  (#2)
imthenextone

05-23-2005, 09:09 PM

15 lbs ? its alot in only one week ?

An Old school attitude in a Scientific age of society. UP THE DOSE ! *chemicallyengineered*

Old
  (#3)
wolfyEVH

05-23-2005, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imthenextone
15 lbs ? its alot in only one week ?

its all water and sugar stores

Old
  (#4)
imthenextone

05-23-2005, 09:13 PM

ho ok.But still, it's a lot of water

An Old school attitude in a Scientific age of society. UP THE DOSE ! *chemicallyengineered*

see boomhauers pharmacology
Old
  (#5)
kell11
AnaSCI VET

see boomhauers pharmacology - 05-23-2005, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle
Ok today is the end of week 1 of using 100mgs of Anadrol ED. My weight is back up 15 lbs. strength....getting back up. I used 105lb dumbbells for flat bench. it's not all there yet but it's going up pretty quick. I think the quickness is hurting me a little considering when i was benching my forearms where hurting from the strain of the weights.
I tell you wut man...one day dango Li'l o poodleboy.then dangoh GULP,GULP,BOOM,BOOM- I tell yoo what man,dangoh BOOM!,Dangoh A-BOOMS,thats what I say..

Long Live Crazy Horse!

Last edited by kell11; 05-23-2005 at 09:46 PM.

Old
  (#6)
kell11
AnaSCI VET

05-23-2005, 09:47 PM

Quote:
thought you were stickin' w/50mG??

Long Live Crazy Horse!

Old
  (#7)
ORACLE
Perfection Personifide

05-23-2005, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellSRV
i got froggy

Old
  (#8)
ORACLE
Perfection Personifide

05-23-2005, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
its all water and sugar stores
Whatever you want to call it i feel good.....and i'm getting my strength back quick

Old
  (#9)
wolfyEVH

05-23-2005, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Whatever you want to call it i feel good.....and i'm getting my strength back quick

thats what it is.....

Old
  (#10)
ORACLE
Perfection Personifide

05-23-2005, 11:02 PM

Quote:
thats what it is.....
Who care's what it is....i welcome it. It will help me in the long run when i get stronger and bigger....not just from the sugars and water.

Old
  (#11)
ORACLE
Perfection Personifide

05-23-2005, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imthenextone
ho ok.But still, it's a lot of water
I agree....i don't look "puffy" Just more filled out.

Old
  (#12)
Jaysonl1424

05-23-2005, 11:21 PM

good shit O i like what i hear dont care who u are 15lbs in a week is amazing weather its water, muscle or bulk sugar, seamen,beer or w.e.. i aint gonna take none of that away from ya..

Old
  (#13)
wolfyEVH

05-23-2005, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Who care's what it is....i welcome it. It will help me in the long run when i get stronger and bigger....not just from the sugars and water.

im just saying.......the initial quick weight gain is this.......these next few weeks is when the weight gain slows down, but more of it is actual muscle, even though drol BARELY binds to the AR....one of the worst of the class II's at doing this, however very effective in the non-AR means of putting on muscle (increased protein synthesis - nerve stimulation, etc)

you get stronger initially because of the extra fluid that builds up around your muscles, make it easier for your body to get more leverage and lift the heavy weights........

Old
  (#14)
Jaysonl1424

05-23-2005, 11:31 PM

hey wolfy i know ur supose to take test with anadrol.. but i belive i read in one of your post eather urs or tees when u were doing research on anadrol for ur cycle... and it said that it is more effective when done by itself and less harmfull.. is this statment true?

Old
  (#15)
tee
AnaSCI VET

05-23-2005, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellSRV
He was getting tired of being beat up and having his lunch money stolen.

Old
  (#16)
wolfyEVH

05-23-2005, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaysonl1424
hey wolfy i know ur supose to take test with anadrol.. but i belive i read in one of your post eather urs or tees when u were doing research on anadrol for ur cycle... and it said that it is more effective when done by itself and less harmfull.. is this statment true?

i dont think i would have posted anything like that.....show me the post if you could.......something like drol should never be ran alone, unless its for some type of medical purpose

Old
  (#17)
ORACLE
Perfection Personifide

05-24-2005, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tee
He was getting tired of being beat up and having his lunch money stolen.
actually the boys at the ymca daycare started getting more and more upset when i started picking up their girls

Old
  (#18)
ORACLE
Perfection Personifide

05-24-2005, 12:10 AM

Quote:
im just saying.......the initial quick weight gain is this.......these next few weeks is when the weight gain slows down, but more of it is actual muscle, even though drol BARELY binds to the AR....one of the worst of the class II's at doing this, however very effective in the non-AR means of putting on muscle (increased protein synthesis - nerve stimulation, etc)

you get stronger initially because of the extra fluid that builds up around your muscles, make it easier for your body to get more leverage and lift the heavy weights........
I know this is true but whatever form my strength and bulk comes from i welcome it with open arms. I know it's way to early for it to be any new muscle. But i only will get more out of it in the long run.

Old
  (#19)
Jaysonl1424

05-24-2005, 10:35 AM

bro i didnt say it was true i was just asking if it was i tho thas what i read.. i could of miss read it.. do u have the forum sites that u posted that u could put on here soo i could read it again...

Old
  (#20)
ORACLE
Perfection Personifide

05-24-2005, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaysonl1424
good shit O i like what i hear dont care who u are 15lbs in a week is amazing weather its water, muscle or bulk sugar, seamen,beer or w.e.. i aint gonna take none of that away from ya..
thanks jayson. 15lbs in a week is hard to get.