©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



1st Cycle Help

PATTHECAT

New member
Jul 24, 2013
8
0
0
Birmingham
Looking to place an order for my first cycle. Thinking about taking Sustanon 3 mil a week one injection for 12 weeks, and while on cycle take Nolvadex 20 mg a day to keep estrogen down. PCT two weeks after last prick 20mg Nolvadex and 50 mg Clomid. Week 1-2 50mg Clomid and 40mg Nolvadex everyday. Week 2-4 be 100 mg Clomid and 80 Nolvadex. I haven't ordered anything yet but plan on it soon. Does this sound OK. I am 38 years old, 5'11", 210 lbs, 12-15 body fat, work out average 5 days a week.
 
whats your total mg per week? id swap the nolva for some aromasin at 12.5mg ed to start.
 
no it doesn't sound ok. it sounds like you didn't research. fuck sustanon. test E or C. injecting 750mg in one injection is a terrible idea especially with Sustanon. like Big D said drop Nolva as an AI becaus it isn't an AI and add a real AI like exemestane/aromasin.
 
Cycle one except you want an AI. Like aromasin or arimidex. Perferabley
Aromasin. Nolva is a SERM not a real AI best used for PCT. clomid is also a SERM Better for PCT. you might want to look into adding HCG at about 250mcg 2x a week to keep the jewels going. I never did it bit there's a lot I never did and I probably should have.
 
Haha... I see a rant coming!

Hehehee. I'm just trying to keep someone from making all the ignorant mistakes I made. I didn't have have this when I started so it was a guess and awful brology that I went by. You know. Plus I still research shit so a newby should get use to it too.