©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

40% DISCOUNT ON ALL STEROIDS FROM AUCTUS PHARMA & 15% DISCOUNT ON 100% AUTHENTICATED SERONO SEROSTIM KITS, GENLI PHARMA KITS, PFIZER DEPO-TEST

BuiltLikeBrian

Jul 7, 2022
Hey,

Auctus Pharma, a Canadian-producer that is 100% lab tested, is being rebranded and I have all of the old branding I want to get rid of. It all has expirations in 2024-26, but I just want it off my hands as I stock on a massive supply of new stuff. So I am offering 40% off on all my retail prices, giving you even better than what wholesalers get lol. (Like $50 legit Primo or $60 Anavar 50mg). WHOLESALERS, CONTACT ME TO MAKE A DEAL

On another note, I have a massive stock of pharma stuff. To gain customers and support online I am offering 15% off all of my pharmaceutical brand names: 210IU GenliPharma Kits, Serono Serostim, and Pfizer 200mg Depo-Testosterone. (Serostim for under $300 for example, where you will find absolutely nowhere). These are all from actual pharmacies or from actual scripts and resold to me. This means ALL products scan and are assigned a registered GS1 pharmaceutical number and have identical anti-tampering features that you can verify yourself. Since I am new to the forums lately and usually do IRL business, I am making my prices substantially below resale value even for the brand names.

Come in and take a look at the telegram. I guarantee you these stuff is better than your classic bullshit dragonpharma or parapharma lol. The prices are legit better than what your gym bro wholesaler is getting. HERE IS THE LINK TO THE TELEGRAM. CONTACT ME, PROOF OF PHARMA STUFF, LAB TEST AND PRICES: