©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Adequan

do a search on adequan...i posted up a place where u can get it....
 
DragonRider said:
I didn't follow the right dosing schedule, so it didn't do squat for me.


From my reading The normal dosing is 100mg every 5 days for 4 to 5 weeks. What have you heard??
 
STEELADDICTION said:
From my reading The normal dosing is 100mg every 5 days for 4 to 5 weeks. What have you heard??
That is actually the newer protocol.
When it first came out we were shooting the whole 500mg per week (as much as a horse would use). Talk about expensive.
I would like to try it again at 100mg per week.
 
DragonRider said:
That is actually the newer protocol.
When it first came out we were shooting the whole 500mg per week (as much as a horse would use). Talk about expensive.
I would like to try it again at 100mg per week.

Thanks bro!