He seems nice, but he has absolutely NO idea what he's talking about. I had anavar raws from 2006 tested at SRCS and they came out over 99% oxandrolone. And I remember paying like $9/g for it, which comes out to $0.10 per 10mg capsule.
I would love to know how he KNOWS how expensive each hormone is to produce. Or is he just going off source lists, with var and primo being the most commonly expensive hormones? It's funny how he bashes "rec bodybuilders" for going off of "bro science," when he is doing it himself. He doesn't know how much each hormone costs to produce, he is dead wrong about not getting actual anavar nowadays...
Basically he's the idiot at the gym who thinks that everything was better when he was young and walking 15 miles in the snow uphill
both ways to school where he got 6 phD's in "steroids" (because his
school had a specific degree in steroids because it was the best
school in history). Good job, brah.