©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Anyone here Howard Stern fans?

I used to be a fan. Not religiously, but I listened when I could and even watched the tv show he had on E!. Eventually the schtick got tiresome, and when he switched to Sirius/XM I was over it. And his crusade against ClearChannel media, while maybe justified, seemed to consume him. It just got old and repetitive. And ultimately didn't amount to anything. No one man is gonna destroy a media empire like ClearChannel, no matter how many listeners he has or how hard he rails against them.
 
It's a lot different now. He doesn't really crusade against anyone anymore. Just lots of interesting interviews and funny bits. I listen to a lot of it on YouTube if you want to check out his new stuff.
 
If he's eased up and chilled out a little then I might b willing to check it out again. For a while it seemed like he committed the same cardinal sin that most people do when they have a pulpit and lots of followers; he started to believe his own bullshit. I'll give it a listen sometime & see.