©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



bad gear?

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
1,695
0
0
USA
I've had my gear in safe for several months and I think it could have gone bad. What should I do?

(Everybody chill out and let Oracle be the first to respond)
 
imdaman1 said:
I've had my gear in safe for several months and I think it could have gone bad. What should I do?

(Everybody chill out and let Oracle be the first to respond)

Don't worry folks imdaman1 is really serious......he takes alot of bad gear.....if you've seen his picks you'll know what i mean.
 
pincrusher said:
what makes you think it is bad?

It's all a joke pin....i made a joke in a thread that was started yesterday and he said zaven had already made a joke in the thread. He thinks theirs a one joke limit to a thread.
 
ORACLE said:
It's all a joke pin....i made a joke in a thread that was started yesterday and he said zaven had already made a joke in the thread. He thinks theirs a one joke limit to a thread.

There is a one-joke limit if it is the same joke.
 
i guess thats what i get for interfering with playtime here LOL :D
 
pincrusher said:
i guess thats what i get for interfering with playtime here LOL :D

Oh don't worry pin...he's upset since his boyfriend shot him "literally" in the ass on his inject day. He'll get over it.
 
ORACLE said:
Oh don't worry pin...he's upset since his boyfriend shot him "literally" in the ass on his inject day. He'll get over it.

WTF Oracle?! He shot me in the ass on inject day? LOL
Now I'm really laughing.
 
which injector did he use, the really big flesh colored one or the little plastic one with the piece of metal sticking out? LOL
 
Hey Oracle, my wife and I are thinking about getting a Liberator. How do you like yours? I know you are on the receiving end most often and figured you would have the best input. :P
 
just not the one where you suggest that I send you the gear so you can test it out for me and "properly dispose of it" and shit. Its Oracles job to make that joke - its only funny when he does it. :p