omegachewy
Registered User
- Dec 8, 2012
- 568
- 0
- 0
I've used the Dbol many times, stuff hits like a freight train. Haven't tried Drol yet.
ive got his Drol coming in. will let you know how it goes.
| Home | Forums | AnaPRO Shop | F.A.Q | Injecting | Advertising | Contest Winners | Newsletters | Contact Us | Videos |
I've used the Dbol many times, stuff hits like a freight train. Haven't tried Drol yet.
People that run the other boards should actually read the posts people put up and not assume. Karma is ones worse enemy.
They have excellent products people are jealous that they don't have or carry .
It's hard to pinpoint what caused the infection. There are so many possible points of contamination. Sterility, ironically, seems to be a subjective process for most individuals --even trained medical professionals! What some people consider sterile, other don't --or one may not even know what s/he is doing is at high risk to infection.
Somehow, the thread digressed to Alin, and all I have to say is I've had nothing but good experiences with blood tests to back it up. I suggest anyone with doubts, do the same.
Maybe i misread, but i dont think anyone in this thread questioned Alin or even Balkan. In the beginning of the thread, the poster mentioned a thread on another board that questioned the quality certificates that balkan has, and the quality of their product. I read the thread on the other board that our member speaks of. We all know now that it was nothing but a malicious attempt to tarnish the reputation of the guy on top, Alin.
Its obvious that Alin provides excellent products and excellent service.
I know this from experience.























