V vulcan New member Dec 5, 2005 20 0 0 Dec 28, 2005 #1 Those BD Test E, 10ml look really small. They don't actually look like they hold 10/1 ml doses? But of course...I'm still gonna find out. Thanks again AP.
Those BD Test E, 10ml look really small. They don't actually look like they hold 10/1 ml doses? But of course...I'm still gonna find out. Thanks again AP.
mandarb11 Registered User Oct 3, 2005 248 0 0 Ontario Canada Dec 28, 2005 #2 Oh they do, I have had a few of them. Great product!
N Nitrateman Registered User Sep 26, 2005 360 0 0 Dec 28, 2005 #3 Bump to Mandarb11, they hold it all! Good things come in small packages. Nitrateman
N Nitrateman Registered User Sep 26, 2005 360 0 0 Dec 29, 2005 #6 a-bomb83 said: too bad the ladies say that about me Click to expand... At least they're saying GOOD THINGS LOL Nitrateman
a-bomb83 said: too bad the ladies say that about me Click to expand... At least they're saying GOOD THINGS LOL Nitrateman